216 Posts
Your post got me curious...

Why are you splitting up the set?

And, how much for the whole shebang?

Thanks!

E

·
Registered
Pioneer DEH-80PRS active Alpine 4.150 Satori TW29D Audio Development W600 Alpine 1.1000 JBL 12GTI
382 Posts
Your post got me curious...

Why are you splitting up the set?

And, how much for the whole shebang?

Thanks!

E
Not to be answering for the OP but because he has been trying to sell the "whole shebang" for weeks to no avail :D

He has had them listed a couple of different ways, at great prices by the way, but they haven't sold. I know cause I was stalking his threads for weeks hoping no one would by the Piccollo tweets he was selling also but someone (my boy The Drake so it is all good:D ) swooped in and grabbed them :)

If you are serious about them, I am sure he will give you a great deal

·
Registered
216 Posts
So not to rain on this dude's post or forum or thread or whatever you call this thing, but I am new to this type of website/communication. I really only signed up to try to sell or trade some car audio equipment I have, but it tells me I must have 50 posts just to start a classified forum(? again new to terminology). So I figure I will start here and learn from it!
This isn't Craigslist. The classifieds forum is for active DIYMA users to post their 'stuff'. The 50 post requirement is to prevent people like you from thread dumping.

You should probably read some of the forum rules.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.