DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK peeps, I need to generate coin pronto. Therefore I am opting to QUICKLY sell two pairs of highly covetted drivers.
First up, BNIB Scan Revelator 15W/8831G00 5.25" Mids.
15W/8831G00 Revelator 5¼″ Midwoofer ScanSpeak Datasheet

Sacrifice for quick sale....$315 shipped!!!!!!

Next up are my beloved Revelator 12M mids. THese were gently used for competition since last summer. YES these are the same drivers that everybody raves about on all car audio forums. I am sacrificing for quick sale----$250 shipped!!!!!!!!!

http://www.madisound.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=45_234_265&products_id=917]Lost redirect

YES they are sold for $285 EACH!!!!!! YES this is the price for the PAIR! Get em quickly, they will not last long!

Email me @ [email protected]

·
Premium Member
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There it was folks! The fastest sale in DIYMA history! The post was <1 minute old :) I told ya.....these prices reflect my own Economic Stimulus Package LOL!

15W's lookin for a home......

·
"Authentic to the Music"
1,960 Posts
ain't that about a Bi***, man I always come to late. I would have bought them for that price and I have a pair already, but they are not lookers sound great, but less then lookers. I have a brand new set of 15w also. Well win some loss some. Congrats azngotskills on one of the best deals I seen in some time!

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Thanks Steve :) and sorry Mark :(

I actually dont NEED this since I recently got a pair of Peerless Exclusive 4.5s but I couldnt pass up the killer deal. I guess now I can make some comparisions, well if I install them :blush:

BUMP for the 5 1/4" Revelators!!!!

·
Registered
392 Posts

I actually dont NEED this since I recently got a pair of Peerless Exclusive 4.5s but I couldnt pass up the killer deal. I guess now I can make some comparisions, well if I install them :blush:

A day late and a dollar short.:rolleyes: Would have been the same for me since a pair of L4's landed at my house yesterday.:p:laugh:

Bump for some sweet drivers!
John

·
Premium Member
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well sorry I dont have more gents.

However, these 15W Revs would make some wicked good mids with a large format tweet......and can be used as midbasses too.

I am officially lowering the price to 300 shipped in the con US for the 15W...this is a "today only" price intended for quick sale, and exactly 100 less than I paid for them! If no one wants them today, they go to the Bay tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts

That would be a very interesting comparison. Do it!

·
Premium Member
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
to the bay they go~

·
Registered
1,189 Posts

Man do you have DIYMA wired to your brain? Congrats on that awesome deal. Where did you get the Exclusives from? I just got scammed for $80 trying to buy a pair from a guy named Peter. :mean:

Sorry to the OP for taking this OT.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts