DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 3 weeks old Sprint iphone 4s, 64gb with never used headphones, usb cable and ac adpater, includes box. Clean ESN, the phone is in EXCELLENT CONDITIONS, no marks or scratches.

$680 Firm Shipped Paypal only

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Attachments

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
$620 Shipped Paypal Only

·
Registered
731 Posts
Exactly. I know nothing outside AT&T. Could this be used on Verizon? I'm thinking of selling my gsm iPhone 4 & switching to Verizon
You should be able to. Its the same phone across all carriers as far as I know.

234 Posts
no this cant be used on any carrier. Its a Sprint phone. you cant use it on anything other than Sprint. the Big 3 companies use VERY different cell phone technology.
its not as easy as a jailbreak and a sim.
If you would sale this phone to someone that thinks they can use it on anything other than Sprint, you most certainly would get a return request from the buyer through PayPal.

But aside from that. MANY people get this phone, buy the contract, get the insurance and "loose" it
Pay the $200 for the replacement and make about $400 when you sale the "lost" phone.
Bad thing about it is, your still in a 2+ year contract that requires over $120 a month in bills.

I pay $45. Same everything. Prepaid.

Good Luck.
Nice phone. Im sure someone will want it.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
btw

$620 is a steal. ebay this goes for $700+ easy

If I could've used this in Canada my BB TORCH will be torch. pos RIM

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no this cant be used on any carrier. Its a Sprint phone. you cant use it on anything other than Sprint. the Big 3 companies use VERY different cell phone technology.
its not as easy as a jailbreak and a sim.
If you would sale this phone to someone that thinks they can use it on anything other than Sprint, you most certainly would get a return request from the buyer through PayPal.

But aside from that. MANY people get this phone, buy the contract, get the insurance and "loose" it
Pay the $200 for the replacement and make about $400 when you sale the "lost" phone.
Bad thing about it is, your still in a 2+ year contract that requires over $120 a month in bills.

I pay $45. Same everything. Prepaid.

Good Luck.
Nice phone. Im sure someone will want it.
There something missing here if you "tell sprint your phone is lost" they will ban your ESN number on your lost phone so nobody can use it. if they resale the phone it has to be with a BAD ESN in other words you can only use it jailbroken with another GSM company.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
$610 Shipped Paypal Only

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Still available until tomorrow afternoon $610 FIRM Shipped, Paypal Only

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
$560 Shipped paypal only , on Sunday goes to ebay.

234 Posts
Told you man...I wrote a respond explaining how you need to provide the MEID Or serial and a bunch of other important info to get it sold... That response vanished.
Whatever man
Good Luck...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts