Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have:)
Dynaudio Esotar T330D (8ohm)
Phass MW6512AL (8ohm)

I want:cool:
2 way passive system with sub

I want use only two amp in install (one for front, one for sub).
So which amp will be the best for 8ohm drivers on front?
No tubes and hybrids, please.
Need only the best, price tags mean nothing.

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
Ones that are reliable, provide the power you want, with the features you want, At a price you can live with...

·
Registered
4,324 Posts
I would say JL Audio Amps and Zuki Audio :)

I If your space is limited, than i would go with JL, if the space is available than i would go with Zuki. I'm sure there are more amps out there, so far I'm using Zuki and love them.

·
Mobile Audio SQ
3,387 Posts
The search function is your friend. There was a big thread about 8ohm drivers and powering them is talked about in depth.

·
I'm baaaack!!
4,397 Posts
Here's my personal preference list in order:

1. Zuki Audio
2. Sinfoni
3. Arc Audio SE series
4. Mosconi

·
Mobile Audio SQ
3,387 Posts
I would recommend you send any and all Zuki questions directly to Boostedrex, he is DA MAN when it comes to Zuki Audio.

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Zuki Audio looks good:) but how about a very low power of this amps? How about drivers control?
From what I've read, Zuki amps do like 35 times their rated power. Well into the triple digits watts, not single digits as they are rated. Not sure why they rate so low, but they put out a whole lot more.

·
Registered
4,324 Posts
Here's my personal preference list in order:

1. Zuki Audio
2. Sinfoni
3. Arc Audio SE series
4. Mosconi
Oh I tell you, the Zuki amps are out of control!!!

I went to a sound shop the other day to get few things to finish up my setup... The guy was laughing at me by saying Zuki amps to him. I have open my trunk, turn on some nice SQ music and BAMl!! he wasn't laughing after all :)

Boostedrex... I really like these amps and I will recommend them to anyone, good friend of mine is thinking really hard about the 10ch for his truck, it would be full Active system all the way!

·
Registered
4,324 Posts
From what I've read, Zuki amps do like 35 times their rated power. Well into the triple digits watts, not single digits as they are rated. Not sure why they rate so low, but they put out a whole lot more.
Just to help you out with your answer, it does more than what they are rated. And it does it very well. From my experience at least 150 w RMS at 4ohm...
and it has so much more to give....

·
Premium Member
6,214 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts