Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Product Brand & Model:

Complete SQ competition system. has won many awards sine being built in 2012.
-2012 End of Summer Showdown SQ Top 30SQ Champion
-2012 MECA Modified 3rd SQL and Install
-2013 IASCA Regional 3x 2nd (by 1pt to Brian Mitchell) Expert Solo
-2014 IASCA Finals IQC 2nd
-Numerous "local" show winner in both MECA and IASCA

System Consists of

Alpine CDA 137BTI imported from Germany. burr brown 24bit DAC. Ainet.4v preouts
Mosconi 6to8 processor
JL HD600/4
(2)JL900/5
JL ZR65
JL C5 Tweeters
ES Audio Mini horns w Ultra (selenium) compression drivers. horns were sanded smooth of all mold lines and throat entry was rounded over and sanded
IDW15
JL Audio 10W1 v3
Audison SDF 41C Distribution Block
Speaker wire all Ixos Gamma Geometry braided
RCA IXOS Gamma Geometry with compression ends

The Car is a 1997 BMW 318Ti auto. Black with Black Interior. w/ rare California Roof and armrest w usable cupholder (318Ti dont come with armrests)
150k+ miles

Condition of all items:

Everything is used but in very good condition

Total Price: :

$5500 OBO

Shipping Terms: :

PICK UP ONLY

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

Overall the car itself is in great condition for its age. It was my daily drive up until a few months ago. System is great condition. no equipment is abused since it was a competition vehicle.

The Bad:
Needs head gasket. Plastic coolant connector at firewall broke when I was at a tournament and engine overheated. replaced connector but BMW have soft aluminum heads and the overheat was enough to cause head gasket leak.

Car runs and drives but uses coolant.

I have a used head and valve cover I was going to have resurfaced to make the downtime much less.
I was quoted $900 including labor just to replace head gasket by local shop that does all my repairs that I dont do

i also have some 16" BMW wheels with new tires included with the sale

Car is sitting in garage and taking up space.

also included was the install presentation log and all pictures I have for the install.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
3,332 Posts
Funny how you never showed us any pics from the trunk. I always see your beautiful kick panels, however, I think your trunk setup is equally beautiful!

Good luck with sale!

·
Premium Member
3,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Funny how you never showed us any pics from the trunk. I always see your beautiful kick panels, however, I think your trunk setup is equally beautiful!

Good luck with sale!
Thanks. You may be confusing this car with the other BMW i competed with and won finals. I miss my other car too.

·
Banned
4,394 Posts
wow!

looks like a steal here, for someone with a little know-how to bolt-on a ported/polished head for extra zooms.

I always find myself dumbfounded by the low prices these project cars end up going for, I'd expect to pay quite a bit just for a bimmer with the finish as nice as that, it's like getting 10K of audio for 1K, or ask a shop what it would take to make this install and I'm sure you'd get quotes for more than the asking price...

glws.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Think my dad may have one of these with a motor. May have to talk to him

·
18,499 Posts
Very sweet sounding car. Mic's a stand up guy, too. A well respected and highly regarded member of the SQ competition circuits. Whoever gets this is getting a ready-to-compete podium finisher of an SQ system, whether they choose to compete with it or not.

Good luck with your sale, Mic!

·
Banned
8,731 Posts
Very sweet deal, if only it was manual and not auto I`d buy it, I disassembled everything on E36 body and assembled back too many times to be afraid of challenge, that is one of the last mechanic friendly cars in existence. for 900 repair estimate I`d get M52 motor instead and made a transplant. or even never 6 from rolled over car or flood damage salvage.
That would make it very sweet vehicle in timeless body style.

·
Registered
365 Posts
sweet deal
back in the mid 90's the shop i worked at bought a chevy astro demo/comp van from orion the store owner sold it after a few years for less than the value than the amps alone.the buyer got the van the woofers more orion black xtr amps than i can remember,bad ass charging system,mad battery's(optima's) and upgraded suspension to carry the extra weight for penny's on the dollar.
GLWS

S

·
0 Posts
Man, ready made SQ car from one of the nicest guys on the forum! !

Wish I had the spare cash... I'd have a BMW SQ car

·
Premium Member
3,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BUMP

·
Premium Member
3,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Premium Member
3,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bump before I start pulling equipment

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
This didn't sell?!!!!!!

I'm on the Wrong side of the country.....dammit!

·
Premium Member
3,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You could probably arrange to have this car shipped across country for under $1000. If you're serious I'd entertain offers
just PM me

S

·
0 Posts
Really, someone needs to pick this up.... gre as t system in a near perfect commuter car...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.