DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
I work in Transportation as does Aubrey. I have never dealt with shipping vehicles, however, maybe Aubrey has? I'd give him a call.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Looks like the BMW could be transported from NC to Oregon for around $1200 - $1600.
Check out www.uship.com
This is probably a pretty good estimate. I've shipped a few vehicles to LA, and Sacramento areas, prices were always between $800-$950 to LA and $1020 to Sacramento in covered transport. I am 2 hours south west of Chicago. This was probably 6-7 years ago

Direct connect auto transport estimates $1037 for open transport from Cary NC to Vancouver WA.

·
Premium Member
3,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
thanks to everyone trying to help my car find a new home

·
Premium Member
3,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Aubrey doesnt so Vehicles. I asked

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Looks like the BMW could be transported from NC to Oregon for around $1200 - $1600.
Check out www.uship.com
Sounds about right.. I got a quote from Butler transport yesterday @ $1300 for open transport. Yuck!

I would like to do this, but that price sux :(

·
Registered
198 Posts
If you do end up doing the unthinkable and parting this out, I'd be interested in a few of the items in the car and (maybe more importantly) I know a guy who may be interested in the car but wouldn't dream of paying for the equipment.

We're both essentially local to you, so let me know if it comes to that.

I hope, for your sake and for the sake of such a nice build, that it doesn't come to that though.

Someone with more money than me should definitely buy this.

·
Premium Member
3,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
If you do end up doing the unthinkable and parting this out, I'd be interested in a few of the items in the car and (maybe more importantly) I know a guy who may be interested in the car but wouldn't dream of paying for the equipment.

We're both essentially local to you, so let me know if it comes to that.

I hope, for your sake and for the sake of such a nice build, that it doesn't come to that though.

Someone with more money than me should definitely buy this.
you guys could split the costs and then he can take the car and you can take the equip you want and sell what you dont:D

·
Registered
198 Posts
Believe me, the wheels are already spinning. I just don't think I have the capital to make up what he's not willing to pay for the car, even if I would be able to recoup most/all of it by selling the remaining equipment.

Not throwing in the towel yet, but the wife may just kill me.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
YEAH!!! go local guys! That will keep me from buying something I probably shouldn't, and money in my pocket :)

·
Premium Member
3,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Charged battery. ...1st time I listened to my car in over 6months. So many emotions. I remembered why I continue to build cars and compete. Such a fun car to listen and enjoy music

·
Premium Member
3,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Up again

·
Premium Member
3,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
sold

21 - 34 of 34 Posts
Status