DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Only one in Oregon will be Surf City in August on the beach in Lincoln City. Next one is in Lynnwood Washington on June 24th. There used to be more a few years ago.

This link will show whats coming up. https://northwestspl.com/events
Would like to try to have a Get Together here in the Portland area this Summer.

·
Registered
669 Posts
There is only a few people on this Forum from the Portland area. Would be cool to get everyone to meet up and do some demos. Going to see if one of the shops in the Portland area would be willing to have it at there shop and if not some other spot.

·
Registered
5 Posts
New member here. I've just completed my system upgrade and would be very interested in any sort of get together. I'm here in Vancouver, WA.

·
Premium Member
9,140 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts

·
Registered
18,276 Posts
Oregon is only a 10 hour drive from Where I am I could make it to one but my car wont be done til SEPT-OCT so looks like perhaps next year.
Everything worth having is worth waiting for ;)

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
207 Posts
Everything worth having is worth waiting for ;)

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
watch me call up every owner of a Apicella Auto Sound Stamped car. Ask them about the rat bastard about to be whipped.

On another note: The girl I waited for is with another man :dead_horse::dead_horse:

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
On another note: The girl I waited for is with another man :dead_horse::dead_horse:
Ergo, not worth having!

I second the suggestion to at least get in touch with Steve..... he’s got a good line on everything SQ happening in these parts.

·
Premium Member
9,140 Posts
In 2017 there were two MECA events held in WA, one in BC and none in Oregon. Unfortunately, I am not seeing anything scheduled for 2018 yet. I know Steve has been trying to find shops/locations willing to host events as well as individuals willing to get trained and judge.

·
Registered
5 Posts
If you guys are interested in an unofficial gathering for fun, tunes and beers let me know. There's an empty lot next to the Brickhouse Pub in Vancouver. I'll buy your first beer!

·
Premium Member
483 Posts
Free beer!!! I’m in, Lol. I’m off work 6/16-6/22 I could make it to a get together then. I’m up in Renton so only a couple hours away.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts