DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

21 - 40 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
If you guys are interested in an unofficial gathering for fun, tunes and beers let me know. There's an empty lot next to the Brickhouse Pub in Vancouver. I'll buy your first beer!
I would be down for that. Let figure out a date that works for all.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I will be out of town from 6/27-30. Weekends work the best for me.

·
Registered
669 Posts
How about 6/17 it is a Sunday. Say around 12 noon

·
Registered
5 Posts
That's Father's Day, so I'll be hanging out with my Dad and kids. Any other dates?
Edit: Which I hadn't even thought of until my wife reminded me. Sorry.

·
Registered
669 Posts
How about Saturday 6/16. And Kramer’s auto body and car stereo will host it. There in forest grove. Will have a bbq for lunch too and for Ayone some beer

·
Registered
669 Posts
*popcorn*

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk
Sure popcorn too. Well the following Sunday is the comp up north. So Saturday could be a nice tuning / demo session. That would be the 23rd

·
Registered
669 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Did any of you guys meet up yet? Also, does one have to compete at an SQ comp to listen to other people's cars or can I just show up? May go to NWSQ #3 Cartunz MotorSports SQ Soundoff on June 24. Only 2hr20min drive.
Nope, Nobody has met up yet. At the Comp you do not have to be a member or compete to listen to other peoples cars. Everyone is always happy to give you a demo

·
Registered
11 Posts
I used to live in Vancouver, BC until recently. Now a bit further east in Calgary, AB. I'd totally be down to make a road trip out west next summer. A bit too late into the year now to drive out with work etc.

I'm just wrapping up a mostly old school SQ build in my 2002 Chevy Avalanche. Not much around here for SQ comp's either. Had to start a local FB group to gather all the SQ folks together, lol.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Biggest show of the year is in lincoln city oregon next weekend
I used to live in Vancouver, BC until recently. Now a bit further east in Calgary, AB. I'd totally be down to make a road trip out west next summer. A bit too late into the year now to drive out with work etc.

I'm just wrapping up a mostly old school SQ build in my 2002 Chevy Avalanche. Not much around here for SQ comp's either. Had to start a local FB group to gather all the SQ folks together, lol.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Biggest show of the year is in lincoln city oregon next weekend

Yeah unfortunately I won't be in Vancouver until Sept 1st, but next year I will plan my trips accordingly, and give myself time to get down to Oregon.

·
Registered
669 Posts
There was 21 cars in SQ last year. It has grown every year. There is more SPL cars there on Sunday then SQ on Saturday. There seems to be more of a SPL crowd in the PNW then SQ but if your looking for a event to attend this is the one to go to. I will be there next Saturday. I have competed there since it started and is the only event in Oregon

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Im free on Sunday. Anyone wanna meet up. I'd be willing to meet somewhere between Salem and Portland. Vancouver is a touch too far for me. Pm me or quote me if you want :3

21 - 40 of 80 Posts