DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

41 - 60 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Im free on Sunday. Anyone wanna meet up. I'd be willing to meet somewhere between Salem and Portland. Vancouver is a touch too far for me. Pm me or quote me if you want :3
Oh you're the Spotify SPDIF guy lol. I would like to hear your setup :D. I live in Beaverton and work in Tigard. Wilsonville/Woodburn maybe?

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
Oh you're the Spotify SPDIF guy lol. I would like to hear your setup :D. I live in Beaverton and work in Tigard. Wilsonville/Woodburn maybe?
Yea im down. Know any good spots? There doesn't seem to be any rain that day. Might be a tad chilly but whatevs.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
457 Posts
Met up with Matt on Friday night, super cool install :) I'm always down for a little meetup, nice to see a few people in the area on here.

·
Registered
669 Posts
I am free on weekends too. If forest grove is not to far we could meet at my buddies stereo shop and could bbq for lunch on a Saturday

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
I am free on weekends too. If forest grove is not to far we could meet at my buddies stereo shop and could bbq for lunch on a Saturday
Grove is good with me. I got friends there too. Idk how long this nice weather is gonna hold. So the next two weekends might be ideal.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Forest Grove is cool with me, I think I'm going camping this weekend but would be free the weekend after

·
Registered
630 Posts
I think I'm around...current install isn't much to write home about. Is the shop in FG Kramers (or something like that)? If so stopped there years ago and was pretty impressed. There are also some pretty solid wineries nearby...just sayin'.

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
I think I'm around...current install isn't much to write home about. Is the shop in FG Kramers (or something like that)? If so stopped there years ago and was pretty impressed. There are also some pretty solid wineries nearby...just sayin'.
I actually have a friend who works at one of the wineries..

·
Registered
669 Posts
41 - 60 of 80 Posts