Frequency Response: <10Hz to 22KHz
Lowpass Filter: Variable 24db, 60 to 360Hz
Crossover: Lp / Hp / Off
Battery Connetors: 4 Gauge
Speaker Connectors: 8 Gauge

Condition of all items:used but good.

Total Price:$300 :

Shipping Terms:$20 UPS :

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

Don't want to sell but I guess it really sometimes doesn't matter what I want. Have others to worry about. I will work towards not selling this at the same time its posted.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I forgot to clarify.

This is the Mmats pro sq4160 the polished anodized looking heatsinks not the old square ones.

Not really wanting to sell but might have no choice.

I have no amp in car and not sure how motivated I am now that I have been without one for nearly a year.

Starting to wonder if I care about having one now.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
here is a pic of it.

I may consider trade plus cash for a 4 channel amp. Right now just not in the car audio mood for other reasons. tomorrow I may change my mind again.

pm me if you got questions. I have not powered it up but was assured it was good before it was shipped. amp is all I have. no original box or papers

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump in case someone missed it. I wont cry if I have to keep it. lol.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Have only had this car 9 months . Was waiting till end of summer.

I am not trying too hard to sell it. Lol

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i have a memphis mca3004 id trade for it

are you the guy with the cerwin vega amp for sale?

any how. no way I would trade this amp for that unless I am thinking wrong. I need to check but I dont think thats a good trade for me unless you got some cash to offer.

if thats the 75 x 4 memphis then I would have to be insane to trade for it.

thanks any how for offering.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Lol you've had like 500 amps in the past year, but not one has gone into your car!!!
Nismos I am glad u pointed this out. Jax made a comment on one of my sales threads that I was going through gear like a madman lol. That's the pot calling the kettle black lol. Glws.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nismos I am glad u pointed this out. Jax made a comment on one of my sales threads that I was going through gear like a madman lol. That's the pot calling the kettle black lol. Glws.

lol...I havnt had that many amps this year...

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If I could get this in the car it would be the last amp for highs I think I would need. Only my ears will tell but right now I am behind schedule putting in new wire so I can put an amp in.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
^^^Haha, Nismos... from now on out, everytime he lists an amp... throw that up there and remind him.
Jax... I do know the feeling. I think we are alot alike. Whats funny is car audio is the only thing I am like this with. As a paramedic I have to make desicions, and I am firm with my desicions with other stuff I do. Damn car audio!!!!!! LOL

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Funny stuff.

I was blown away by one amp I had and wert very happy till it died. Since then I gaunt had system that I really liked. But that was other car. With this car I just have not got started. Summer was way to hot.

Hey I am not the only one who sells crap in between installs only cause it's not installed.

But really I dont think I am selling this amp unless I get offered a good deal.

This is strong like bull with magic "SQ"

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
you were blown away by one amp untill it died. i remember that! then you bought another one that was very nice! (and sold it!) LOL, just pickin' JAX
i really needed or wanted a stronger 4 channel than that one...so I didnt have to push it so hard.

yes I still see that adcom 5450 for sale on ebay. seller changed his name but all the amps are still there.

I am hoping this sq4160 can meet the adcom challenge..lol

·
Registered
21 Posts
hey jax ... for some reason pm go to my email but dont show up on here

no refs on here, done a few deals on caco...i'll ship everything first if thatll make ya feel better, and if you're interested in the JLs we can work something out i was actually planning on using both of them for 150x4 but i would much rather grab the mmats. one +150, each pay our own shipping? or both straight up trade?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts