DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
✅ Project CR-V Daily is officially completed! 🐸 BIG shout out to the gentlemen over at Audio Systems in Moreno Valley, California, whom I had the pleasure in communicating with both master installer & master tuner! The chemistry amongst all of us made the project that much enjoyable, knowing that they had my best interest in seeking perfection at the highest level!
So, I let them run wild and they went above & beyond, exceeding my expectations! It all started through the recommendations from a highly regarded tuner on the other side of the country as I was seeking a tuner local to me here... I reached out to Yacdiel Ruiz and we immediately hit it off and ran a few ideas in terms of equipment selection (I wanted to keep the Audiofrog Car Audio theme) and discussed budget and pricing, contingent of auditioning his Mazda equipped with the GB Series 3 way before making the final decision...
Made the trip to the shop one evening and met everyone, and had the opportunity to audition the competition build, Mazda and I was completely blown away, and sure enough, the Mazda won 1st place State Championship later on that week, which I attended and supported! 🏆 What a journey it has been and couldn’t be any happier on the final solid build, and the best part of all this, is that I have met some new friends along the way!

Attachments

·
Registered
52 Posts
Looking good bro I'm in socal I will be hitting them up soon work been following for awhile

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looking good bro I'm in socal I will be hitting them up soon work been following for awhile

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
You wont be disappointed. Just ask for Yacdiel who is the master tuner for the shop and he can discuss with you. Good luck!

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Wow, what an amazing job on that cr-v. I have a 2013 and custom audio jobs for these is rare to find. Thanks for showing.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow, what an amazing job on that cr-v. I have a 2013 and custom audio jobs for these is rare to find. Thanks for showing.
Indeed my friend. CR-V in general, let alone the newer generation. I mean, PAC doesn't even make a kit for the 2017+

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
One question for you though, How was the voltage regulation delt with in your system?
Voltage is steady at 14.5 V based off the director reading. The OEM battery was so small, so I told the boys over at Audio Systems to put the BIGGEST Northstar battery possible without taking out a cylinder. LOL I am very, very happy on what they came up, coupled with the BIG 3 upgrade certainly helped I am certain. The mosconi pro 10/1 is a class D amp for the Audio Frog 12GB4 was a perfect combination. Not even running power mode and this sub boogies with so much headroom.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts