DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Online Consultant
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

That's right, to celebrate this holiday season we're giving away a FREE Door Pack of Damplifier Pro here on DIYMA and on Facebook!

Official Rules:
- Anyone may enter.
- Winner pays for shipping to their location!
- All rules must be followed that are in this thread.
- Winner must provide a short review with at least 3 pics OR a short video review (90 seconds) when they are finished using the awesomeness that is Second Skin Damplifier Pro. Please do so within a timely manner. Obviously since it's chilly in most places you can wait till it warms up… we're not going to force you to freeze your chicken nuggets off. :)
- Winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entries on the 27th of December. Check back here to see the winner.
- Final and most important rule, be respectful to others and HAVE FUN!

If you do not agree to these rules do NOT enter!

To enter.
1. Reply to this thread, stating that you agree to the above terms and you agree to follow through within a timely manner.
2. Tell us what vehicle you will be installing it in.
3. Complement the person that posted above you (hurray for the first poster ;)).

So with all of the legal mumbo jumbo out of the way, lets get this rolling!

·
Registered
131 Posts
1. Replied / AGREE
2. Camaro
3. OCBLAZE is a smart man !

~DaVe

·
Registered
181 Posts
1. I agree to the above terms and I agree to follow through within a timely manner.
2. 10' Dodge Ram quad cab sport.
3. azncarjunkie has great taste in German automobiles!

·
Registered
211 Posts
1. I agree to the above terms and I agree to follow through within a timely manner
2. 2008 Toyota Corolla
3. audiovibe has good taste in speakers.

·
Registered
13 Posts
1. I agree to the above terms and I agree to follow through within a timely manner.
2. 2011 Hyundia Sonata
3. SentraStyleEMW picked a great place to live!

·
Registered
15 Posts
1. - I agree to your terms, Sir.
2. - '05 Nissan Titan full of rattles.
3. - 'Bama? Pfft. Tiger Bait!!!
1. Agreed!
2. 2005 Subaru Forester project OR Nissan XTERRA OR Jaguar Type S R, when the snow has melted from the slopes
3. Best barbecue I've ever had was in Alabama! :D But the crawfish boils in bayou country ain't bad!

·
Registered
303 Posts
1) I agree to the terms!
2) 1999 Tahoe 4 door
3) Being he said slopes I assume he is a skier/boarder and anyone who rides is cool in my book. =)

·
Registered
615 Posts
I agree to the terms
2011 Honda Accord coupe
All my exes live in Texas...

1 - 20 of 36 Posts