1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
I watched stadium trucks a bit, back in the days of Ivan "Iron Man" Stewart. LOL Didn't think much of it, but this modern tarmac version is awesome!

·
Registered
399 Posts
DavidRam, I can’t believe you haven’t seen them at the Grand Prix. They’ve been the highlight for me for the last few years. Those guys are nuts, it’s awesome!!!

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I watched stadium trucks a bit, back in the days of Ivan "Iron Man" Stewart. LOL Didn't think much of it, but this modern tarmac version is awesome!
It's really intense!

DavidRam, I can’t believe you haven’t seen them at the Grand Prix. They’ve been the highlight for me for the last few years. Those guys are nuts, it’s awesome!!!
I can't believe I haven't seen it either...

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I love the 3 wheel motion through the turns, and how the trucks look from the front with all the negative camber!

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, kinda like the Trackhawk, it's just so magnificently wrong. LOL
Maybe that's why I like it... It's unusual, unexpected and a little nuts!

These trucks sound really good, too. I listened/watched a little last night with my headphone set-up and it was music to my ears.

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Maybe that's why I like it... It's unusual, unexpected and a little nuts!

These trucks sound really good, too. I listened/watched a little last night with my headphone set-up and it was music to my ears.
American muscle ..and full-throttle powerslides!

·
Registered
399 Posts
I find this racing incredible. It's one thing to go fast. Another to go fast and handle around corners. But to go fast, handle around corners AND take a beating on jumps seems like an impossible task.

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I find this racing incredible. It's one thing to go fast. Another to go fast and handle around corners. But to go fast, handle around corners AND take a beating on jumps seems like an impossible task.
Exactly!!

Not to mention, their suspension seems a little more suitable for the jumps (and off-road), which makes their on road handling a little hairy to say the least! :eek:

I love the nose dives as they hit the brakes before turns!

·
Registered
2 Posts
How I miss student days. I studied in Massachusetts, played hockey well. I had an unforgettable first love and we kissed in the same beautiful stadium.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts