DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Think you guys can help me with something? So I've got a new 5 channel amp powering my 8' sub and 4 6x9 speakers and I've got a new after market stereo. My problem is that I have a really bad crackling static noise coming from the speakers. The only way I can describe it is EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. I believe I have determined that it's not the rcas since I removed them and still heard the noise. I have tried multiple ground locations and still nothing. I assume it must have something to do with the constant or continuous power, but I really don't know and that's why I've turned to y'all. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Think you guys can help me with something? So I've got a new 5 channel amp powering my 8' sub and 4 6x9 speakers and I've got a new after market stereo. My problem is that I have a really bad crackling static noise coming from the speakers. The only way I can describe it is EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. I believe I have determined that it's not the rcas since I removed them and still heard the noise. I have tried multiple ground locations and still nothing. I assume it must have something to do with the constant or continuous power, but I really don't know and that's why I've turned to y'all. Thanks in advance.
Im having the similar problem. Did you ever get it fixed?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts