DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am installing a steam shower in a guest bedroom and I'm thinking of doing some DIY audio.
I have the LED mood lighting- now all I need is an essential oil sprayer and something to pump Shadowfax in there and I'm all set! :)
Polished onyx walls and ceiling, mosaic floor and seat, so reflections are going to be a *****!:p

So, what type of drivers can I use that will hold up in this high moisture environment?
Poly cone mids? Tweeter types? I'm thinking a small (6") sub also.

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
I am installing a steam shower in a guest bedroom and I'm thinking of doing some DIY audio.
I have the LED mood lighting- now all I need is an essential oil sprayer and something to pump Shadowfax in there and I'm all set! :)
Polished onyx walls and ceiling, mosaic floor and seat, so reflections are going to be a *****!:p

So, what type of drivers can I use that will hold up in this high moisture environment?
Poly cone mids? Tweeter types? I'm thinking a small (6") sub also.
Hmmm, I'd go with some type of poly cone with a butyl rubber surround. I think they make all weather/marine speakers. I'd have a look at some of those first and then see what makes those special and able to withstand moisture.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts