DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not mine, but thought I'd share. I do have one of these in my Tundra and I love it! I even picked up a second one, but I'm pretty satisfied with just one. Looks like they're selling them for about $220-230 shipped.

"Stereo Integrity BM MKIII Subwoofer, price is per item, I have two of same model up for sale here. - New Condition. Condition is New. This is 10 years old and it was sold for $220 per item that time. Selling at great price now. Shipped with USPS Priority Mail. Price is for one subwoofer."

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
By any chance, have you run JL tw3 subs in the tundra? I have 2 10s now and looking to try something else.
Yes I have.

I only ran one 10" TW3 in a 0.5 ft^3 sealed enclosure. I was going to try and run it ported, but found a used BM MKIII. I used the same enclosure and used a jig saw to increase the cutout diameter. I'm still blown away by how low the BM digs compared to the TW3.

I recently found another BM MKIII which gives me the option to run two of them. Just one gets plenty loud in the Tundra with certain songs though. I have it downfiring under the rear seat of my DC.

Here are some photos.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Nice! Thanks for the reply. I have a CM so subs are behind the rear seat, which limits mounting depth to about 5". I've had my eye on these SI subs. I think I'm going to try an Audiofrog GB12 in an enclosure in the back with my seats folded up. If I dont like that outcome, I'll try the SI subs bm III or IV next.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts