·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:

A. Stereo Integrity TM 65 Woofers

B. Stereo Integrity M25 Tweeters

Condition of all items:

A. One is BNIB and never powered or mounted. It was a replacement that Nick kindly provided for one with a warranty issue. I just never installed it. The other one was powered for 6 weeks and is an excellent condition.

B. BNIB. Never mounted or powered.

Total Price: :

A. $135

B. $100

I will sell them as a pair for $215.

Shipping Terms: :

On me.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

I never was able to install the tweeters, but from what I have read on DIY, they pair great with the TM65. As most people on here know that have used the TM65s, they are an awesome set of woofers. I thoroughly enjoyed them. However, since my car can accommodate up to 8-inch woofers, I decided to upgrade to the Herz Mille 1800.3.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Attachments

·
707 Posts
I would like the TM65 if the deal falls through.

·
Registered
5,674 Posts
The 65's are worth more than that IMO. Enjoying mine for sure and extra set on shelf.

Good luck w sale.

Those tweeters are also getting nice reviews.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
582 Posts
I will take the tweeters. You can ship both items to Mike (Velozity) and I'll get them from him.

Please send me your Paypal info.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.