DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kenwood kdc x996 , can l stream a mp3 as example but a flac mp3 into the deck? Meaning will it play properly ?
Thru the usb or aux in.

So l dont have to replace this one as it doesnt support flac

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
What is a FLAC mp3? You really haven't tried to learn anything from the other thread you started have you?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Shut up you stupid idiot.
They have flac players that resemble mp3 players you dumb bitch.shoulda slapped the shit outa your momma punk

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
"can l stream a mp3 as example but a flac mp3 into the deck? "

If anyone else can make better sense of this sentence, then I'll concede that I am an idiot

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The deck cant stream flac thru the cd player . Can it thru a portable flac player thru usb or auxiliary in? Is godamned stupid question

·
Registered
358 Posts
Hmm, the person asking the dumbest questions I think I've ever seen is calling other people stupid?? Wow.... Just wow. Hopefully, they'll just ban you for your last few posts - that is all completely uncalled for. You need to grow up man...

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
FYI usb in doesnt support on my deck. But it looks like aux in will
I have a feeling that you've already ruined your chances of getting any more help. You might as well stop posting.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Your the guy that says theres no difference in sound from cd to flac files
Why have you left this fourm yet? You have multiple people try to help you and your a complete asshole to them. In regards to your question. Why do you care so much? I'm sure your whole setup is a weak link not the file type your playing. GTFOH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.