DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey anyone have any input on this

I love the look of the Earthquake Subzero inverted as thats what im doing is 1 or 2 inverted subs .. but how do the subs compare sound quality wise..

I dont really want to compromise on sound quality if the subzero is going to sound like **** in comparison but if its close or better that would be sweet..

anyhow please comment on the 2 and what you think woudl be better choice.

Oh and SQ is the goal not so much SPL

vs

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
I have always been fascinated by Earthquake subs... but I have used an IDMAX and was very surprised by the output, even on only 10 watts.

Yes... 10 watts.

On a side note, SRT10venomous... Viper or Ram?

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Ok I must change my shorts now when I get home :D:D:D

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol..

My only problem now is trying to figure out how to get a my system in...

debating on mounting amps and no2 in the bed and running 2 10 or 12s depending on the size of the speaker and if i can fit the dam thing in there.

I was thinking one 12 directly behind the center seat and inverted.. Preferably that subzero as that would look insane... but im kinda lost on where to begin right now.. So thinking maybe pull the interior and see what kinda room im left with..

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Only problem I see mounting inverted that close is the mechanical noise from the sub. I am battling that now with placement of my 12" - whether to front, rear, or down fire it.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hmmmm never thought of that.. how much noise are we talkin here ive never actaully heard a inverted sub playing other than in spl or car audio shows with 200 speakers in the car vs just a normal volume in your car..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts