DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hybrid L3SE’s NIB. Include HDF rings with grill rings
Hybrid. Pro L1 NIB
Hybrid L3se’s And pro L1’’ combo for $600 plus shipping.

Sundown X-8 d4 V.1(4). 175$ BNIB

SCANSPEAK
D3004/602000 tweeters. 195 plus shipping
61.99mm OD

Audible Physics Ram2(used from Porsche)
275.( Pending sale). (Sold)

Hertz HPD1 NIB. 275 ( pending sale)

Hertz HPD4. NIB 300

Hertz Mille Pro 165.3 NIB 335

Hertz HSK 165. NIB 350

Mosconi 4 to 6 used 75 pending sale. (Sold)

Audison DRC NIB 130

(3) Zapco Z-150.2 lx. $ 300 each (pending Sale)

(2) Zapco Z-1KD’s $350

Attachments

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Gladen RC70c4. (200$)
Gladen RC600c1 (200$)
I messed up the pricing on these so they were listed as sold.

Added a set of very nice Scanspeak D3004’s
Images are below!

Images of the Sundown X-8s

Attachments

·
Registered
2006 Mazdaspeed6; 2003 Chevy Avalanche WBH
32 Posts
Hey I got a HDP1 I never got to use. I've been wondering if people still use these. I'm hoping to get a pair of IDMax subs to keep up with ID HLCDs in front. I've always dreamt of a SQL setup

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey I got a HDP1 I never got to use. I've been wondering if people still use these. I'm hoping to get a pair of IDMax subs to keep up with ID HLCDs in front. I've always dreamt of a SQL setup

I will buy it from you, PM me!!!!

·
707 Posts
I'm interested in the Mosconi 4-to-6 pending pics and condition.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
SOLD!!!!!

It’s mint!
I feel dumb asking but why have so many people been all about the Mosconi? I ran a Zapco, Helix . I would love a explanation!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
It’s B stock with warranty and yes I did place mine at $275. I would only drop to $250 and mine is brand new in the box. When I offered to buy your instead of a B stock ,I purposely showed you, I would of offered to pay a fair number for your amp.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The listing you posted is for a refurbished amp, not new.
Also, the one you are selling in this thread you have listed for $275

I thought I was being nice when I offered to purchase yours, you read me way wrong. I even showed examples and the price of one of my BRAND NEW amps, I’m sorry if you thought whatever, but please have a wonderful holiday.

·
Registered
32 Posts
It’s B stock with warranty and yes I did place mine at $275. I would only drop to $250 and mine is brand new in the box. When I offered to buy your instead of a B stock ,I purposely showed you, I would of offered paid a fair number for your amp.
I thought I was being nice when I offered to purchase yours, you read me way wrong. I even showed examples and the price of one of my BRAND NEW amps, I’m sorry if you thought whatever, but please have a wonderful holiday.
My amp is still new in the box, it's never been outside the house. Never been mounted, never installed, never been in a car. If you have a brand new amp that you're selling, why would you want my new one? They're literally the same thing...

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
To run another sub with a perfect amp! It is it’s only function. But by your own words. You though you bought it new and it had never been outside your house? Thanks for stopping that grenade. Sorry to try and assist you!👍

·
Registered
32 Posts
To run another sub with a perfect amp! It is it’s only function. But by your own words. You though you bought it new and it had never been outside your house? Thanks for stopping that grenade. Sorry to try and assist you!👍
It's okay. I forgive you. As I said, I never got to use it, so I'd like to hear it at least once!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts