Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Product Brand & Model:

Sundown Audio SA8V1

Condition of all items:

BRAND NEW NEVER USED

Total Price: :

$150.00 OBO Plus shipping

Shipping Terms: :

I will ship anywhere in the continental USA at the buyers expense, However if you pay the full 200 that I am asking I will split the cost of shipping with you

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

Here are the pics of the subwoofer, I dont know why the rubber magnet cover looks shiny as I have only ever taken the speaker out of the box it came in to take pics, I am selling it because I totalled the car I was going to put it in and am probably going to be buying a motorcycle now instead

Also FWIW this is the DUAL 2 Ohm version subwoofer, Anyone who is familiar with Sundown Audio and this sub in particular knows that this sub is a MONSTER, especially for a 8" sub, not to mention it doesnt need a large box which is great for people with cars and not alot of space

Thank you
Mike Grizzard
[email protected]
SUnrise Florida

Buy with confidence as I have sold a number of items on here and have 100% POSITIVE feedback, I also ship VERY quickly "usually the next day after I receive payment

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I cant believe there isnt more interest in this amazing little BEAST of a subwoofer, I REALLY hate to sell it but with me not working I need the cash and unfortunately the car audio gear has to go first

1 - 8 of 8 Posts