DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got one car done so selling off extra equipment. I am looking for a nice 5 channel amp. Open to offers but don't expect a reply to lowballing.

Sundown 1500d This is the replacement for the first one Sundown sent. Is new never used and the newest edition. I bought one from a freind and now have a extra. Great amp with tons of power. $365 shipped

2-TC Sounds LMS4000 motors and LMS coils. Coils are new and 3ohms each.
$175 each shipped for the motors and $50 each for the coils. Will not sell the coils separately until the motors are sold. Will sell motor and coil together for $215 shipped or both motors and coils for $400

Orion DEQ-30 This unit is in perfect condition. Digital 30 band L/R eq with 4 memory presets. $300 shipped

Illusion Audio CH-1 horns. I bought them from HybridSPL on here. Are in near perfect shape. Went with a 3-way set-up instead. $350pr shipped In the pic of the horn its the lower horn.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Baskets are not included with the motors/coils

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Illusion Horns sold pending MO from pete36 till Monday

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
would consider trade for a nice matching set of amps. 4 channel and mono or a good 5-6 channel. Looking for SQ amps. Audison/DLS/Helix

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
$150 each motor, $45 for coil, $185 for motor and coil, $365 for both motors and coils
Sundown $350 and Orion $275

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If the guy doesn't get back to me about the MO I will let you know. He hasn't replied to any pm's for a couple days.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sundown sold pending payment

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Orion eq $250 shipped
TC Motors and coils $350 shipped
Found me a amp. Need to go

·
Registered
188 Posts
How did you sell these horns so quick? I sat on them forever!

·
Registered
84 Posts
I'm still trying to get my hands on them. I recently sold both ID mini's and full size horns I had. I was about to give up on horns until these showed up...again.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LOL not sold yet. Have about 10 people that want them. No $s yet though. May keep them though. With Sundown selling the refurbs for a grea price. May just pic one of them up to use instead. Wait till Zed comes out with his new line of amps.

As for the $50 dollers more I'm asking. I updated with newer diaprahms and added ferrofluid to the vc gap.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts