DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, i need to clean out extra equipment to make room for my next project, so i have decided to let go of some of my extra and spare gear. I will not post any prices yet, but rest assured, i am very reasonable, and do accept sq oriented trades:

2 Complete Clarion ADCS-1 Systemd, each with head unit, DSP cage, 4 dac cards (more available if you want spares), DPAA-1 RTA unit, and original users manual, and copy of the technical manual. I only have one spare optical cable so first come first serve, they are still available from packparts/clarion/mcintosh, also i only have one spare mic and working toshibal laptop for the dpaa, the laptops go on ebay for less than $25, and i will give you the software. lastly, i only have one set of extra remotes, source your own, or i will make a pronto ccf or program a universal for you if you send me one.

Clarion 9375r dph9300 combo. This was clarions best effort after the adcs, it has 20bit burr browns, paragraphic eq, motorized face, 2 optical inputs, one for the 9375r and the other for the changer, one of the first decks to have an animated screensaver, and was the basis for the original mcintosh deck. This will need an optical cable.

Clarion VRN1100 voice guided navigation, this unit is brand new in the box, and included an optical cable, buy it for the nav option, or just for the optical cable. I believe it works with the 9375r above, but have never used one.

Alpine 1310 tuner/digitalmaxcontroller & 3900dac combo. This is a highend quad 18bit dac with a full copper plated chassis. It is controlled by the 1310 tuner/changer control. Compatible changers are the venerable 5957s and the 5959s, or feed your own optical source. Has 3 toslink inputs, and 2 rca inputs. Beautiful and rare piece. Also makes for an interting 12v home dac.

Coustic DR dac, this is a single bit balanced dac. It has been modified for a copetion stereo to hide the gain control knobs. I have not tested it in some time. It will not fit in the stock case as modified, but case is included. Also, a copy of the original schematic is included for easy modifications.

Zapco DA/II dac, SLB-U balanced volume control, and zapco BLT, the perfect set for a balanced setup. Included a blt for converting any standard single ended source to balanced symbilink, a dac with optical and coaxial inpout, as well as a balanced through put, and an anaolg balanced volume control. I do not have a zapco supply for the dac anymore, but have an old zapco amp power supply that can be modified to work, and it will be included.

RARE Crystal cdb43122 evaluation board. These boards are hard to find, and it was favoably reviewed when put up agaianst the heavywieght ID DAC1. Information can be found on ECA. It has toslink and optical in, balanced xlr output. It is a very high qulity chip, with 24/192 unit with 122db s/n ratio. This has 12v binding posts, so make a pretty case, and through her in the car, or a great home unit to play with.

Denon DCT1000R, this unit has some issues. I have not played with it in a while. It plays a discs, and tunes radio stations, but nothing comes out the rca outputs. It is probably just a loose connection, and the last time i used it, the balanced worked just fine. A rare deck these days.

Coustic DR 510 amplifier. Balanced, class a preamp stage. A very nice amp. Not acutally designed by coustic, but by kinergetics. This has a boogered up power input terminal, still works, but is cosmetically flawed.

Seas Excel w17 e002 drivers. These were the original excells that the lotus were desgined from. 8ohm vc, these have been installed in the car, and the magnesium cone has petina on it now from the humidity of mobile use. Still sounds great like it should, but the cone is now a darker grey.

I am sure i will post many more items. I have a friend comming over this weekend, who i let several pieces to that he is returning, so keep checking out the list, as it may change. Please send me offers to hans14914 (at) yahoo.com I am only posting this list to DIY for now, I will add asking prices next week when i post it to all the other forums. Long live DIY, that is why you guys get first grabs.
Hans

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sure, i will ship overseas, send me an offer in private for now, i will post asking priced mid next week, when i copy the lists over to other forums. I will cut diy members a break on price, but i cant have different prices posted in different places, its bad business.
Thanks
Hans

·
Registered
164 Posts
mbcouple said:
Sure, i will ship overseas, send me an offer in private for now, i will post asking priced mid next week, when i copy the lists over to other forums. I will cut diy members a break on price, but i cant have different prices posted in different places, its bad business.
Thanks
Hans
I have to be honest, i am really not sure how much they are worth so i dont want to risk offending you with an offer which doesn't suit the unit. I have a budget in mind but would prefer if you gave me a ballpark price so i could know straight away if i can afford it or not. I appreciate your patience, do send me a short PM with the price you have in mind, and i'll get back to you as soon as i can

·
Registered
60 Posts
mbcouple said:
Coustic DR 510 amplifier. Balanced, class a preamp stage. A very nice amp. Not acutally designed by coustic, but by kinergetics. This has a boogered up power input terminal, still works, but is cosmetically flawed.
Am interested in this, but would appreciate if there's pics to show it's condition, plus, any ballpark figure? And also would need it to be shipped to Malaysia. Thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.