DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if the faceplate can be removed from Morel Supremo Piccolo tweeters? (without causing significant damage)

I'm considering getting some Supremo Piccolos, but they are a little to big for the factory loctation in my GTB Legacy. (I need to stealth install due to the need to leave my vehicle in less than ideal places at times) If I was able to remove the face plate, this would significantly reduce the size of the tweeter.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Does anyone know if the faceplate can be removed from Morel Supremo Piccolo tweeters? (without causing significant damage)

I'm considering getting some Supremo Piccolos, but they are a little to big for the factory loctation in my GTB Legacy. (I need to stealth install due to the need to leave my vehicle in less than ideal places at times) If I was able to remove the face plate, this would significantly reduce the size of the tweeter.
The faceplate is removable but it also holds the diaprhragm in it's place so you can not use it without the faceplate, try to cut the faceplate or make a new smaller one

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.