DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ugggg,

we have a 15.9 year old girl (my girls daughter) in our home scratching around panicking for something to do on her 'sweet 16' party/event.

anyone got any good ideas for something for 10-15 (16) year olds to do for a day/evening?

·
Banned
2,071 Posts
indoor skydiving. I just saw it at a shopping center near my home. I'm stoked to try it:)

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
Send em over to my house.. oh wait that's 17.. I kid. I kid.

Hmm... Good luck with that one.. I'm not much for ideas.

Maybe rent a couple chic flicks, get some chocolates, and a box of tissues.

·
Mobile Audio SQ
3,360 Posts

Hmm... Good luck with that one.. I'm not much for ideas.

Maybe rent a couple chic flicks, get some chocolates, and a box of tissues.
I hope you have a daughter and she's HOT!!!

For the OP, contact a local spa or salon and see if you can get a group party for makeovers.

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

im 47, im often surrounded by multiple 15/16/17 year old girls, in pajamas/getting changed/swim suits, leaving their underwear (used) lying around :surprised::):confused:;):laugh:

no joke !

contact a local spa or salon and see if you can get a group party for makeovers.
awesome idea thanks.

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
im 47, im often surrounded by multiple 15/16/17 year old girls, in pajamas/getting changed/swim suits, leaving their underwear (used) lying around :surprised::):confused:;):laugh:

no joke !

awesome idea thanks.
:laugh:

·
Registered
687 Posts

no joke !

You could also arrange for a "private listening" to Jon Whiteledge's van for them as well.

·
Registered
17,149 Posts
Chuck-E-Cheese... She really only has two more years to really learn how batshit crazy you really are.

·
Registered
840 Posts
For the OP, contact a local spa or salon and see if you can get a group party for makeovers.
x2 on this. Sounds like a great idea although I have no experience yet (my girl is only 5). Or, drop them off at the mall with a blank credit card. You'll bite the bullet later but, she'll love you.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Well do you love and want her to be happy or would you rather embarrass her like you were her father?

The spa is good if you want her to be happy.

If you want her to be embarrassed, throw her the corniest, kiddy party ever. Barbie pinata, themed cake in the shape of Donald Duck, party hats...everything.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
My girl turns 16 on Saturday. Her birthday falls on or around the first weekend of our state fair. So that makes it pretty easy on us!!

·
Registered
781 Posts
Jeebus... I hate MTV for making a spectacle of some privileged brats and their overboard sweet 16 parties. Now every girl has to have one.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts