DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Rent or buy a Nintendo, and have a Dance Dance Revolution party? Karoke with a 360? How about having a Mary Kay makeup party?

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Rent or buy a Nintendo, and have a Dance Dance Revolution party? Karoke with a 360? How about having a Mary Kay makeup party?
great ideas for a bunch of 13 year olds,

a lot changes in the next 3 years !!!!

·
Banned
2,071 Posts
The truth? I know it will hurt, but if you really wanted to make her all the way happy, you'd get a friend of hers to invite all of her friends...to a party without you guys. Maybe you could have a small first party, then all go out to the movies or something and let them have fun at the house.

·
Banned
2,071 Posts
Buy her a pony.
I love the fuck out of mine:D I call him BIG RED...

I am in no way referencing the member by that same name. I am only saying that my little pony, bubbles, has an enormous pink cock like a table leg from some teenage fashion store in the mall.....

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Just dont throw her a big sweet 16 party like most hispanics. Those things can cost atleast 5k-10k for just a few hours of party (for everybody else besides her). I remember my sister wanted one so bad but my brother just bought a brand new car and she now doesnt regret it (drives that thing everywhere and doesnt have to ask to borrow the/a car).

·
Registered
237 Posts
I love the fuck out of mine:D I call him BIG RED...

I am in no way referencing the member by that same name. I am only saying that my little pony, bubbles, has an enormous pink cock like a table leg from some teenage fashion store in the mall.....
LMFAO.

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
The truth? I know it will hurt, but if you really wanted to make her all the way happy, you'd get a friend of hers to invite all of her friends...to a party without you guys. Maybe you could have a small first party, then all go out to the movies or something and let them have fun at the house.
post up your address, well do it at yours :)

·
Registered
687 Posts

Go to Costco and buy the biggest box of condoms you can find. Scratch that, buy 10 of them. Then buy all their cheap beer. Not a lot of their cheap beer, all of it. Tell her to invite all her friends over, boys girls whatever. Then when the party begins, show them the room full of cheap beer and condoms, and say you'll be back in 48 hours.

That's what she really wants. Better to get her started now as opposed to 2 years from now when she goes off to college.

·
Registered
7,406 Posts
im 47, im often surrounded by multiple 15/16/17 year old girls, in pajamas/getting changed/swim suits, leaving their underwear (used) lying around :surprised::):confused:;):laugh:

no joke !

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
if you get to my age, and you are dating/living with a woman, who has teenage kids (girls) you might remember this thread......

its a little like going to a car audio / car show, and seeing all the lovely things you just cant have :laugh:

·
Banned
60 Posts
contact local salon or spa. sometimes you can arrange to have one of the employees come to your home and do make overs, nails ect for a base price.... Only reason i know is because i helped plan small events as a side job in the past, the clients that recieved the at home spa idea loved it. (they were in their 30's but still, girls are girls.) good luck with the party

·
Banned
2,071 Posts
post up your address, well do it at yours :)
Just the thought of me being able to help you in this matter has my civic virtues completely engorged with happy feelings:)

·
Registered
1 Posts
it can be like any birthday party deco but it is one of the most important is the party cake...so if you selecting eye-cache cake then it will be ok for all others.

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
I'm so glad I got to read through this disgusting thread.
Hey, creepy thread from 9 years ago... Awc and TrickyRicky were involved, so it doesn't surprise me.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts