DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 213 Posts

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Here's the deal guys and gals... As you may have discovered I enjoy putting together shows people can have fun at. I'm a fat guy and I enjoy food... Sq and most anything cars....

Josh did a great job tossing together the Meca side of things and Steve and Tom are great hosts...

Bet you're wondering why I named it mr. Potato head?

Deal is its your show- we have some dates that are off limits for other shows-weekend of June 30th comes to mind as 12volt Dave, josh and myself are planning something. Josh will add show dates that won't work for him- toss out what you would like to see for formats- food- Saturday fun so on and so forth... Aka build it the way you would have the most fun... We will vote on things as much as we can!

Lets try and make this the largest show yet at the shop!

·
Registered
18,222 Posts
I vote for when my 300zx is finished :D .. side note: your not fat lol

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I vote for when my 300zx is finished :D .. side note: your not fat lol
Lol- diet restrictions caused me to lose 20 pounds in 2 months... I'm a fat guy at heart- food just hates me!

Ps I'd like to find a judge for this event! Yes it's official I want to import an iasca judge-

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
Lol- diet restrictions caused me to lose 20 pounds in 2 months... I'm a fat guy at heart- food just hates me!

Ps I'd like to find a judge for this event! Yes it's official I want to import an iasca judge-
From Canada eh?

Posted from my Samsung Galaxy S III 32gb via tapatalk 2.

·
Registered
177 Posts
6/2 is out...that's shake the lake in Erie
7/14 is out...that's the vinny

Also out is a future show that Brian and I will decide taking place at tint box's show in Warrenton va...I'm thinking may sometime...

·
Registered
18,222 Posts
6/2 is out...that's shake the lake in Erie
7/14 is out...that's the vinny

Also out is a future show that Brian and I will decide taking place at tint box's show in Warrenton va...I'm thinking may sometime...
I say sometime between then.. ?

Edit: I'm going away from June 22 - July 2.. I'm good for anytime other than between there

·
Registered
18,222 Posts
I have to make this one

Hopefully my girlfriends car will be done by then so i can bring both
You better. Left me hangin last time lol,, jk. Maybe we can drive up together the day before.

·
Mobile Audio SQ
3,359 Posts
Yeah but it can't start too late otherwise we would be there all night/
An 11 start means judging till 6ish, I dont want to be judging until 6ish.

·
Registered
18,222 Posts
i guess i will be the first to cast a vote.. July 7th? or even June 16th?

·
Registered
312 Posts
An 11 start means judging till 6ish, I dont want to be judging until 6ish.
We need to do a pre registration threw Paypal or something. We will be able to get the judging started faster rather than an hour or getting everybody signed up.

·
Registered
177 Posts
The 16th works !
The 16th was being discussed for tint box's show...though perhaps we can juggle things around some...I'd be down for a back to back show like Saturday the 15th in va then Sunday the 16th in ny...google maps says its a 7 hour trip...and for the guys interested in points that equates to a 4x weekend...just an out loud idea...

Though doing that means go karts after the show not the day before...

Or the other idea is just move the tint box show to another weekend...Brian and I will discuss and make something official this week...

1 - 20 of 213 Posts