DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
After finding out they're TSNS is a TC sounds LMS knock-off without lms coil and god knows what else, I walked away.

T.1000-12d... high fs high qts driver. Don't even think putting that into ported box lol. I would keep the Jl or add second one if you are atleast somewhat concerned about sq and low end extension.

·
Registered
12,054 Posts
After finding out they're TSNS is a TC sounds LMS knock-off without lms coil and god knows what else, I walked away.

T.1000-12d... high fs high qts driver. Don't even think putting that into ported box lol. I would keep the Jl or add second one if you are atleast somewhat concerned about sq and low end extension.
was gonna say the same thing. they are geared towards SPL. if that is what you want, go for it. but it wont sound near as good as your JL.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
was gonna say the same thing. they are geared towards SPL. if that is what you want, go for it. but it wont sound near as good as your JL.
I still don't know the sq vs spl difference in subs but I will take your guys word for it.

I friend of friend was selling them, thought I would at least look into it for him as a favor.

I'm actually planning on downgrading to the clarion 10" at best buy. $80, 500w rms, .5 sealed.

Slams just as hard as the JL (or at least near it)

And again, I can tell no difference with that and the JL

Thread done, but still open to discussion if anyone wants.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts