DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I cant tag threads anymore? Has this feature been disabled?

edit: i see I am able to tag on this thread? Is it now only the OP can add tags?

·
Registered
17,149 Posts
may have changed with the lord abacus threads.... dunno

People were abusing it anyway.

·
Premium Member
2,676 Posts
No more UNBAN BANG for me, either. Utter faggotry. I blame the dipshit that bought the place.

We made a change to the post bit the other day, forcing people to state whether they work in the 12v industry or not. It looks like a few other changes were made as well. I'll look in to the faggotry for you guys.
Oh, and considering you joined this forum after I bought this place, I don't think you have much room to critisize.

ANT

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We made a change to the post bit the other day, forcing people to state whether they work in the 12v industry or not. It looks like a few other changes were made as well. I'll look in to the faggotry for you guys.
Oh, and considering you joined this forum after I bought this place, I don't think you have much room to critisize.

ANT
What about my thread tagging issue? What do you think causes me from not being able to tag the threads?

·
Registered
534 Posts
damn benny puss out once u get a resonce from the head hanco? talk **** behind someones back then run around the corner once they get there?

at the end of the day if you dont like it GTFO!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,676 Posts
What about my thread tagging issue? What do you think causes me from not being able to tag the threads?

Not sure.. Reading the other replies in this thread, it seems to be working now..
I'll have to check with other threads though to make sure

ANT

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I tried just now checking if it was certain sections. It is not, I cant tag any thread in any section except this thread. Not a huge issue, but I did like that feature.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts