DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
TAMPA FL. area NEED INSTALLER HELP!

*If I have posted this in the wrong category or listings, please help and redirect the thread to the correct area. I am sorry. I am new and have't got the hand of the format of this forum...I will get it ;) *

Hello, My name is Joshua Vega (aka: JayVee) yeah, I put alot of time into the screen name. Leave me alone! ;) BTW, I am NEW here to the site as well...Nice to met you all ;) I am located in Tampa Fl. and have done all the research possible from a ametures stand point on searching for a "Confident" installer for a IB/Infinite Baffle set up in my 2006 ACURA TL. This idea and all accessories included have been recommended by DIYMA's own Jerry / NEIBUR3 at HIGH DEFINITION MOBILE AUDIO in Omaha,NE. I met Jerry recently from ACURAZINE forum which also seems to be his company sponsored sound car for him self and has a beautiful build thread of the TL he ownes.

Anyways, I am looking for a "knowledgable" and "confident" installer that knows exactly what he is doing from begioning to end for the best possible quality in work and sound for my set up as drawn up. Here are the components for my set up (BELOW). Keep in mind, this is not the "QUOTE" High End or the BEST!!! components/euipment and I know there is "BETTER" out there for situations but this was all recoomended to me for my needs, budget and vehicle and I am sure it will SOUND OFF!... "IF" installed correctly. Thanks.

* Image Dynamic i5800 5CH Amp (powering sub and front stage)
* Image Dynamic IDQv312 D4 12in Sub (IB mounted to MDP behind the rear seat firing through the folding arm rest)
* Rainbow SLC 6.5 Components (front stage)
* STOCK HEAD UNIT & STOCK Rear deck mids (powered by HU)

Short story of the long story... I been to AUDIO ITCH, AUTO SOLUTIONS, MILD 2 WILD and DEVINE SOUNDS... I don't feel comfortable with the responses I was given. So, I come to you as the DIYMA community.

Please feel free to contact to arrange or discus this install job I am willing to pay and help with to learn and thing or two about a thing or two ;) Call or Text #813-841-5563 Thanks!.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Go to MCOUR in lutz. Ask for Chris Ott.
He's very experienced in IB
I couldn't understand the exact name of who he recoomended but I think the owner at AUTO SOLUTIONS told me that same name... But it sound like AMCORE to me with his accient :) I will be sure to check em out. But the one thing all the shops seem to tell me is, "It won't work with what I have." I don't understand tyhis because I am not a pro by far but I am positive Jerry does know what works and what doesn't. I will see what the say, Thanks!

·
Registered
866 Posts
Like I said Chris is very experienced in IB and he even knows of IB solutions in that car.
I'll text him ur info. But I would call them and stop by for an estimate.
He's off sun/mon

MCOR Automotive LLC
1635 Dale Mabry Hwy
Suite 3
Lutz, FL 33548
(813) 362-5454

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Like I said Chris is very experienced in IB and he even knows of IB solutions in that car.
I'll text him ur info. But I would call them and stop by for an estimate.
He's off sun/mon

MCOR Automotive LLC
1635 Dale Mabry Hwy
Suite 3
Lutz, FL 33548
(813) 362-5454
Sounds like Chris may be my MAN! I was going to go TODAY once I read your recommendation but I was home taking care of the kids :( That shop is literally less then 10 from me. I live off N Dale Mabry just South of Van Dyke and I see LAKE PARK from my back yard.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea he'll be expecting u. Just stop by. His car is IB and we (when he was still over here) in about 10 other cars in the last few years
Since he is off sun/mon's I will be sure to stop by Tues. Thanks for the help and making a NooB like me feel nice and fuzzy inside. :D LOL! jk ;) Thanks a lot! :cool:

·
Registered
5,234 Posts
This is great to see. I'm glad you found help, I was getting worried you might give up on the whole IB thing. We need more of "us" on azine. Awesome job, South east customz.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This is great to see. I'm glad you found help, I was getting worried you might give up on the whole IB thing. We need more of "us" on azine. Awesome job, South east customz.
Hey!!! :confused: Is this "I HATE CARS" :rolleyes::cool:? YES! very cool of SEC to help out as he did including going further and making a call setting it all up. I just hope it all works out as planned. My 1st thread here, and excellent experience :cool: Yay for the NooB :laugh: But if all fails... Then I am going to go with UNCALD4 side mount enclosure.

·
Registered
5,234 Posts
Hey!!! :confused: Is this "I HATE CARS" :rolleyes::cool:? YES! very cool of SEC to help out as he did including going further and making a call setting it all up. I just hope it all works out as planned. My 1st thread here, and excellent experience :cool: Yay for the NooB :laugh: But if all fails... Then I am going to go with UNCALD4 side mount enclosure.
Yep. I posted in your thread on azine. That first link is a joke, don't worry, you will love that sub in IB. Since it sounds like the owner of the shop you're going to has an IB setup, you'll be able to hear his first anyway. Good luck with it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yep. I posted in your thread on azine. That first link is a joke, don't worry, you will love that sub in IB. Since it sounds like the owner of the shop you're going to has an IB setup, you'll be able to hear his first anyway. Good luck with it.
Good read! Thanks! :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
HELP! Also in the market for a LOC to complete the devices needed for this set up I have listed to be installed here soon. Any models and opinions are welcomed ;) So far, looking at AUDIO CONTROL MATRIX & RF 3SIXTY.2 ~ Open for any additional models without breaking the bank. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
HELP! Also in the market for a LOC to complete the devices needed for this set up I have listed to be installed here soon. Any models and opinions are welcomed ;) So far, looking at AUDIO CONTROL MATRIX & RF 3SIXTY.2 ~ Open for any additional models without breaking the bank. Thanks!
2 minidsp's

·
Registered
55 Posts
2 minidsp's
Not sure of our price point of "not breaking the bank". I purchased an Audison bitTen for around $400. It is designed for a small system with a sub channel, front/rear with five total outputs. The BitOne is designed for 8 output channels but the cost is double.

Installers that I have used in Tampa metro area that I would suggest are Soundstream located in Brandon off SR 60 and Maximum located on Dale Mabry. Both are not cheap compared wtih other audio shops, but you get good results and they stand by their products and workmanship should any issues come up.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Not sure of our price point of "not breaking the bank". I purchased an Audison bitTen for around $400. It is designed for a small system with a sub channel, front/rear with five total outputs. The BitOne is designed for 8 output channels but the cost is double.

Installers that I have used in Tampa metro area that I would suggest are Soundstream located in Brandon off SR 60 and Maximum located on Dale Mabry. Both are not cheap compared wtih other audio shops, but you get good results and they stand by their products and workmanship should any issues come up.
Thanks for helping, But...

I stay as far away from MAXIMUM for how I was treated once I was the 1-2yr ago asking about a head unit... Rep act like I was bothering him and he had better things to do. That PLACE sucks! Read all the feedback online about them, and just think, I never posted one. U r actually the first person I share this with. ;)

I am currently still trying to work something out with MCORE.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts