DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
No trades needed- moved into a condo and lost all my junk storage as well as my garage for doing projects....

Tang Band W6-1139SI 6-1/2" Subwoofer

used but in great condition. They are stamped steel frames, so they tend to squash a bit around the mounting holes if torqued- and I did the first time they were used

$75 each shipped to lower 48. I have 4 of them available:

you pay, I ship ground, insured and signature required:

This does NOT affect performance

How I ran them....

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I may be interested in one, so $75 shipped to 95014?

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Awesome. I've always had trouble getting discernible output into the cabin with subs smaller than 10 inches, did you run into any kind of issue in that sense?

·
Registered
701 Posts
Awesome. I've always had trouble getting discernible output into the cabin with subs smaller than 10 inches, did you run into any kind of issue in that sense?
Cabin gain is frequency dependent, not sure why you'd have issue because of the size of a subwoofer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.