DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2,251 Posts
On a side note, my wife (without any prompting) came to similar conclusions as me after listening to the system for 20 minutes. She said the highs are unbelievably detailed...but she feels like the lower end (aka upper midrange) is lacking as a result. Perhaps they need more break in time and perhaps I need to do some tuning...but take it FWIW.
Thanks for the review. I wish the vendor would offer us a forum discount so that more people would try them. I wonder if the freq response is sloped to favor the higher frequencies, in which case the nigher frequency content would be at a higher output level than the upper midrange? Have you been able to do any EQing to remedy this by boosting the upper midrange or cutting the extreme highs?

· Registered
2,251 Posts
great review, but a little steep, maybe after a couple more paychecks I can decide....
Bug the vendor for a forum discount. I sent the guy a PM asking for one. :) After all, HAT and 12v electronics recently offered 20% off HAT products so why not a 20% or 25% off the TBI tweeters? I think people would be more inclined to try them for $150 than $200.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.