DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my current situation, I have a 2010 Subaru Legacy with the Harmon Kardon system. Gone except the factory radio which will be replaced again soon. I have gone active with no rear speakers. I currently run two amps
JL Audio HD750/1 to a Focal subwoofer
JL Audio HD600/4 to my fronts. In this equation is my MS8 as a processor. My thing is that I really don't want two amps and would like to run one. So the question at hand is what would you do, run one new amp to power all or stick with two? Thanks in advance for your advice. :)

·
Registered
164 Posts
I'd stick with what you have personally. Unless your reasoning is for the amps to take up less space, altho I can't imagine that being a problem with how small the HD's already are, plus you can always stack them as well.

/shrug up to you really.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Stick with what you have. You already have great amps.

·
Registered
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know that you guys are right, I'm just like a kid in a candy store. As soon as I see a new amp, I want a new toy. I still have my last three amps still in their boxes sitting at my desk. I don't regret buying them, I just didn't need them but got them anyway. Time to sell and grow up lol...

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
I know that you guys are right, I'm just like a kid in a candy store. As soon as I see a new amp, I want a new toy. I still have my last three amps still in their boxes sitting at my desk. I don't regret buying them, I just didn't need them but got them anyway. Time to sell and grow up lol...
Well if i was you the only other amp i would even look at would be this Audison Voce - AV 5.1k.
Otherwise i would just stick with what i got.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts