DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys, thought i'd do a thread on here for a laugh. Its the first time i've tried to video the system so please be gentle lol, had to kinda guess the volume at a point it wouldnt distort the mic.

Kit as follows:

Alpine 9855r
Audison Bitone
HAT Imagine midbass
HAT L3se full range
Genesis profile 4 ultra and profile 2
DLS W712 sub in ski pass.

I have another 3 uploading as i type this. Enjoy!

Ok so it seems youtube has muted my audio due to copywriting ffs! Anyone know how to get around this??

Team Hybrid UK BMW E34 Soundtest - YouTube

Team Hybrid UK BMW E34 Soundtest 2 - YouTube

Team Hybrid UK BMW E34 Soundtest 3 - YouTube

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
How many different positions did you try before settling on that angle for the L3's? I tank I'm on my fourth and mine are relatively close to yours. Mine aren't as high up though.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How many different positions did you try before settling on that angle for the L3's? I tank I'm on my fourth and mine are relatively close to yours. Mine aren't as high up though.
i didn't really experiment much, as it was important i get the absolute top end out of them so settled for pointing them straight at my ears. If I'm getting too many reflections off the drivers side window that are causing issues, i may consider re-aiming and adding tweeters.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
how are the Imagines treating ya'? Are they just right or they have you wanting more?

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
how are the Imagines treating ya'? Are they just right or they have you wanting more?
I'm pretty happy with them tbh. They could be more detailed in the midbass but they are doing their job and alot more time needs to be spent on the tuning. I think i messed up with the angles of them as from about 500Hz up the frequency response was completely different left to right side, that's why i added the L3se's.

Gav

1 - 7 of 7 Posts