DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm was looking for some of the Testing CD's that were on FTP's and such a few weeks or a month ago and without luck the sites weren't up. Does anyone have any SQ test CD's with white noise and 0db sine waves and lots of phase tracks so that i can burn and properly stage my setup here in the next few days. Thanks to anyone that can help me out.

I tried that bink audio test cd but it will never open for me for some reason.

·
DIYMA lurker
801 Posts
If you go to www.bcae1.com (basic car audio electronics), there's a link to purchase the site on CD. It's $20 shipped and IMO it's worth it. With the site CD comes a test tone CD that has tones in almost 60 increments from 10hz-20khz, plus sweeps, plus brown noise, pink noise, white noise and a silent track (to listen to your noise floor). All sine waves are 0dB.

Also there is someone selling an imaging CD on eBay for $3, it has fewer tones but lots of stage testing, if you go to sounddomain.com and look in the "sound series" or "anything audio" forums there's a thread about it with a link.
Edit: Okay here's the thread: http://forum.sounddomain.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=6;t=003877

Dan

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
I have the Autosound 2000 test CDs 102 and 104, maybe we can work out a swap of some sorts. (without breaking the copyright laws).

·
Registered
120 Posts
demon2091tb said:
No Clue how to share that AutoSound 2000 CD without breaking any laws......Anyone know?
i believe you are allowed to make backup copys of your CD's. what you should do is make backup copys and send them to a few people for safe keeping. this way if you have a fire or you are hit with some sort of natural disaster you will have theses backup copys out there and you wont lose critical down time without your CD's.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
vibrator said:
i believe you are allowed to make backup copys of your CD's. what you should do is make backup copys and send them to a few people for safe keeping. this way if you have a fire or you are hit with some sort of natural disaster you will have theses backup copys out there and you wont lose critical down time without your CD's.
exactly, just let me know if you would like to be one of my "safe keeping" friend.

·
Registered
58 Posts
of course, the backups aren't supposed to be listened to at the same time or some other stuff... :)

which CD's were you gonna be backing up?

·
Registered
200 Posts
I have the Test Tone CDs from the BCAE1.com website, Perry Babin is a very helpful and the CD is well worth the 20$ IMO to support the site and info. I went all out and got the amplifier repair CD for 90$ and the test tone disk came with it.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey somoene add me to the safe friend thingy...lol. I'm really just looking for like lots of noise tracks, phase tracks, and stuff like that to get phase, tonality, and all those good things set in stone for my car.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.