DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all from Austin Texas! Seasoned noob here...if that makes sense. :) . Hope to get to know everyone here and gain some valuable information while I am here. Really hoping that I could get some guidance on upgrading my current system, which I will save for a thread. Again thank you for the addition...ttyl.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello from cold Waldoboro Maine, I'm 46 yo audio enthusiast, both car audio and home hifi & home theater, I've always been into both but recently fell back into the audio addiction just worse than ever. The only reason I love music but am an equipment but but as always on a tight budget. And in the past chose family priority's over equipment, but lately trying to expand my equipment through being resourcefullness which I've never been good at I've usally just bought new but that method is obviously not in the cards at the moment and have found with some effort there's good to great deals out there on the used market. Welp hope to learn and hopefully be able to contribute... But even tho I'm pretty knowledgeable and somewhat experienced I'm no expert like I'm Shure alot here are way more of both so I'll probably more likely to mostly learn. I am really good at long babbling I'm trying not to, looks like I'm off to a bad start!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts