DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Old School Veteran
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The I got paid in stereo equipment sale. Clarion DVD player, NIB Nak comps & PBX 12"

I did some car repair work for someone & to help them out I accepted this stuff as payment. I know I'll make maybe a little more than what they owe me so I took it. But this is all priced to move & I have no issues with negotiating:D

Product Brand & Model:
Nakamichi SP-S5200 5 1/4" comps - These are new in the box. Very very nicely built speakers. Carbon fiber cones, cast frames, REAL crossovers, silk tweeters etc. $125 + shipping

Clarion VRX765VD - This unit is obviously used. It has some corrosion on the top cover, trim ring is missing, remote is missing (both would be easy & cheap to find on ebay). Unit works flawlessly! I tried the touch screen, the DVD player, tuner etc & it all seems to work. The screen slides out & up perfectly with no odd noises & it has no dead pixels. It does have some gay sticker someone put on the screen at the bottom but I'll try to get that off with alcohol. It's actually made in Japan:) $250 shipped

Powerbase ES12D subwoofer - This is D4. It's in nice shape. No suspension sag or odd noises. Both coils read fine on my Fluke. $50 + shipping

Condition of all items: As described above.

Total Price: : In item descriptions

Shipping Terms: : Paid by buyer except I'll include it with the DVD player. Most likely it'll go USPS flat rate & the others will go Fedex ground

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info: If you want anymore pics just let me know & I'll get them asap. No trades please. I'm not really doing car audio anymore & I need the funds asap to pay for a motherboard/CPU I bought for a computer project.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Nice price on the Nak company...those are a nice set of speakers.Similar sound to a/d/s A6is's. GLWS...I might end up taking these myself!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

·
Old School Veteran
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: The I got paid in stereo equipment sale. Clarion DVD player, NIB Nak comps & PBX

Nice price on the Nak company...those are a nice set of speakers.Similar sound to a/d/s A6is's. GLWS...I might end up taking these myself!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
Do it! I need a quick sale. I'm willing to deal!!!!!!!!

BTW if the Clarion falls through... I've found the remote, trim ring & a new mounting sleeve. All together it would be less than $70 to have it back to stock & almost like new shape. I have the manual on my desktop & could email it or print it & send it with it.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Re: The I got paid in stereo equipment sale. Clarion DVD player, NIB Nak comps & PBX

hey how are those nak comps? Im not interested in the 5.25's but was looking at some 6.5's not much info on the newer stuff. Guy sells the 6.5's on ebay for 100

·
Old School Veteran
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

hey how are those nak comps? Im not interested in the 5.25's but was looking at some 6.5's not much info on the newer stuff. Guy sells the 6.5's on ebay for 100
Ummm I dunno. If you'll read the description I got these as payment for working on a car for someone & they're new in the box. As in never taken out of the box, not tested. I'm guessing they're nice because they're very well made. Personally I'm an old school Infinity fan & I'm good on speakers so I have no reason to try anything else.

·
Registered
86 Posts

sorry didnt mean to irritate you, just thought you may have had experience with them

·
Registered
86 Posts

I think the listing is bs anyway. They come from malyasia(sp) and it says the same as the domestic version??? The real 5.25's are selling for around 200 after shipping so you have a good deal listed here

·
Old School Veteran
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

DVD player for sure sold locally & the subwoofer is being held for the same guy.

Let's get these damn Naks sold! I'm thinking $110 shipped! It'll be at least $25 to ship them...

·
Registered
86 Posts

hey brokeagain post up your thoughts on these once you have em installed dont seem to see much about them

·
Registered
1 Posts

my second set.... they sound good, i run them active. dont use the supplied crossover with the set

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.