DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have 2 amps for sale seperately. 1 TRU T2.200, and 1 PhoenixGold Ti1000.2. im trying to raise as much $$$ as i can by morn. so tonight only i would do a package deal on both of these. both amps shipped to your door for $640!! that includes shipping and insurance through fed-ex. tonight only! if someone bites on this i know i will hate myself, but when i roll the new toy in the garage the pain will go away. im at work so i dont have time to repost all the details. just check the other threads for info.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
would you break those up?
ya, but not at that price. see my other threads. keep in mind, tomorrow when i leave for work these prices are gone. i dont want to give these things away. they are just fine sitting under the bed. but i have a non-audio toy that i can get a screamin deal on if i can come up with cash by morning. (or at least $$$ in my paypal) there is already a buyer for said toy, but my buddy is giving me 1 day to try and raise the cash. if i cant do it by morning, its going to the other buyer.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^^x2^^

How about the M2 that you had F/S a while back?
nobody wants to pay for the M2. my wife controls the price on that one as it was paid for with a credit-card. see, we have a rule. i can buy whatever i want as long as she cant figure out how i paid for it! she can buy whatever she wants no matter what! LOL. why do i feel like im getting the short end of the deal?

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
nobody wants to pay for the M2. my wife controls the price on that one as it was paid for with a credit-card. see, we have a rule. i can buy whatever i want as long as she cant figure out how i paid for it! she can buy whatever she wants no matter what! LOL. why do i feel like im getting the short end of the deal?
Rule change: she can only buy things she can fit in her $640 Coach purse. :) See, now testosterone and estrogen are at happy equilibrium.

Great person to deal with here, folks. GL with the sale, Mr Bill.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Rule change: she can only buy things she can fit in her $640 Coach purse. :) See, now testosterone and estrogen are at happy equilibrium.

Great person to deal with here, folks. GL with the sale, Mr Bill.
thanks for the bump Fox! her coach was "only" $400, so that will never fly.

·
Registered
236 Posts
ive been on this thread about 18 times
this is one of them things that you wanna buy cuz its a good deal
but you dont know if youre gonna use it...you just wanna have it...

few more beer, and i might get it

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey, thats how i got them! no really, i wanted the Ti1000 so bad. then i went and changed my sub plans and it doesnt work. now, the deal im trying to sell these to raise $$$ for is the same thing. its unbelievable and impossible to pass up. even though its not audio related.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
nope, this is all thats for sale. the rest stays. headed for bed. gonna check one more time before i head for work. then the sale is over. and i will quit bumping my threads cause im pretty tired of trying to sell these amps. keeping them wont hurt my feelings. if i end up flopping the cones on my DIYMAs as so many have, you can bet your booty i will have a use for the Ti1000.2!

·
Registered
533 Posts
640 shipped is rediculous , i have personally seen and listened to the pg ti- 1000 and is worth that alone as its in near mint shape , baby jesus say,s somebody needs to purchase these !

·
Registered
220 Posts
I probably would have jumped, but I've got the LP bug now... :D

I'm surprised he hasn't been over to the phoenixphorums to ask around there.

These probably rarely ever pop-up for sale.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
okay guys, thanks for all the responses, but this sale is officially over. prices are back at $300 for the TRU, and $500 for the PG. if there is any more interest please post it in one of the original threads and let this thread die.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts