DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
12,010 Posts
seems the decision has been made, but I will throw my 2 cents in.

it would be better if it was split out somehow. maybe a seperate WTB, WTS/WTT forums at the very least. really anoying to have to sift through all the WTB threads when you are looking for something. even moreso when they dont put "WTB" in the title and you open a thread only to discover they are looking for an item, not selling it.

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
that's the best part - the wtb and wts in one section. i have sold quite a few pieces as a result of seeing a wtb ad that i would have never looked at before.

·
Registered
12,010 Posts
that's the best part - the wtb and wts in one section. i have sold quite a few pieces as a result of seeing a wtb ad that i would have never looked at before.

*whispers* then you could go into the WTB section and look. :p

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
i wasn't actively trying to sell them, so no need to look in the wtb section. if i wanted to do that i would go to a board that is setup that way.

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
I like it just the way it is, please leave it alone. I have so many ideas going through my mind at once I'd forget what the fuck I was looking for if I had to go to a different section for every different piece. It works out great when you stumble upon a gem you weren't even looking for in the first place, but have wanted it for years. :)

·
Registered
148 Posts
I like searching for hidden gems among the crap! If it were sectioned off, like CACO, I don't think I would have found some of the things I ended up purchasing. Leave the organized chaos alone I say....lol!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
I totally agree with this statement, I love the garage sale style arrangement of this site. There is fun to me to sift through all the new ads everyday. I have bought more stuff on here than all the others combined. Let it be.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Ironically since CACO was that way from almost the start, and DIYMA has not, I believe it ruins the feel of the forum. CACO's style works amazingly for it, and DIYMA's got it's style that also works perfectly for it. I would leave things as is.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts