DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally finished the system, and am now posting the pictures. Unfortunately the car had major problems and has since been traded in, so the system has already been uninstalled. :( The new car will need some custom work, so if anyone is really good at building boxes, let me know. It's a 96 spyder gs-t, and i would like to replace the backseat with a sub box. The photos are all on the photo bucket link. Just click the heading on the left hand side entitled "system". Also the heading titled "truck" has many pictures of a truck I'm selling. it's a 95 chevy k 1500. 75 original, and it was a show truck in nevada where dirt is used in the winter as opposed to salt, so no rust, $6500 obo, also have a 2000 intrepid, auto, 4 door, 111k $3000 obo, and an 03 eclipse spyder gts, loaded, 52k, manual, $11000 obo. Anyways, let me know about any of the vehicles, custom box, or if you liked the system and custom dash work to make that equalizer fit. Also I'm installing a single din 7" fold out screen/cd player for a friend this weekend, and i need to figure out how to run a switch so as to bypass that stupid "the screen only plays when in park" issue. Any help would be much apreciated. Thanks guys, sorry it took so long!!! -Brian

www.photobucket.com/briansoeth

1 - 1 of 1 Posts