DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1709 Posts

·
Old Schooler
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MarkZ had a great idea :) based on all the giving going on around here lately :) so I thought I would start this thread for all to share what they have. Everybody post up gear you have laying around that you are willing to give away for FREE. If someone accepts the gear from you they should post something they have for FREE (not necessarily a requirement). The key thing would be that anyone who accepts something should not sell it if they decide not to use it rather they should give it away to another member! :

BTW, I'll start with a brand new 20ft Stinger Bullet RCA for the next person that posts up what they are willing to give away :)

·
Registered
741 Posts
MarkZ had a great idea :) based on all the giving going on around here lately :) so I thought I would start this thread for all to share what they have. Everybody post up gear you have laying around that you are willing to give away for FREE. If someone accepts the gear from you they should post something they have for FREE (not necessarily a requirement). The key thing would be that anyone who accepts something should not sell it if they decide not to use it rather they should give it away to another member! :

BTW, I'll start with a brand new 20ft Stinger Bullet RCA for the next person that posts up what they are willing to give away :)
I have some awesomely crafted baffles for an 05+ Tacoma that is made to fit a 7" speaker in the 6x9" opening... The above poster happened to have made it for me :D I no longer need it because I'm shoving an 8" in there. Free if you pay shipping!

PS I dont need the stingers because I am running an H701 that is about 6 ft away from my amps lol so someone else can have that too!! :p :D

·
Registered
671 Posts
Great idea, Marv!

I've got an Alpine SWS-1222D 12" 2+2 ohm sub that's only got one good voice coil, so you'd have to use it in a 2ohm only configuration. The sub cone area's not blown, just one of the voice coils fried.

Free to whoever pays actual shipping. The cone and magnet are in great shape

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
10" alpine OLD school paper cone in truck box. Sounds awesome, had a hole in the front, very small. Taped up with e-tape lol. Ghetto but it works, overall a fantastic sub in fantastic shape.

Pay shipping its yours.

·
Registered
446 Posts
great idea guys... i imagine this thread will be successful unlike Caraudio.com attempt because people over here are much more mature and dont swarm the thread to steal everything..

1 6ft length of blue 8 gauge koll. cable
1 6ft length of silver 8 gauge koll. cable
1 2m krystal 2 channel blue knukonceptz rcas new but opened out of box

pay shipping of what you need

mr. marv ill snag those 20ft rcas off you so i can extend my sub amp into my trunk and remove from my back seats. let me know shipping costs to 33617.

Mike-

·
Registered
933 Posts
1 2m krystal 2 channel blue knukonceptz rcas new but opened out of box

pay shipping of what you need
-
hey mike, that would work perfectly for my amp setup! shipping to 77802?

And if i get these, i have some (2) 20 ft RF punch RCA's as well as some 20 ft monster rca's-

let me know who wants em!

·
Registered
768 Posts
I have a probox for a regular cab silverado truck. will fit a pair of 10's or 12's. not sure what shipping would be but gotta be a lot less than buying the box.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I've got 2 JL Audio 8W0 4 ohm subs w/ grilles. 1 doesn't produce sound, but I don't know why since everything looks fine. The other one works perfectly.

You pay actual shipping from 53147.

Tom

·
Registered
446 Posts
guys is it just me or is UPS screwing everyone.

2 pound package shipped from 33617 to 77802 for 9.30$?

wtf is that.

im considering usps for everything now at those prices..

plug it in yourself guys but thats crazy...

What do you guys use to ship?

·
Registered
317 Posts
there's always flat rate boxes at usps if it's not too big but heavy. doesn't matter how heavy it is. $8.95 shipped.

otherwise i just usually use usps unless it's very big and heavy.

·
Registered
940 Posts
guys is it just me or is UPS screwing everyone.

2 pound package shipped from 33617 to 77802 for 9.30$?

wtf is that.

im considering usps for everything now at those prices..

plug it in yourself guys but thats crazy...

What do you guys use to ship?
UPS raised their prices for 2008, maybe they already took affect?

·
Old Schooler
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
there's always flat rate boxes at usps if it's not too big but heavy. doesn't matter how heavy it is. $8.95 shipped.

otherwise i just usually use usps unless it's very big and heavy.
Are you P.S. by chance? If so I found your emails and will answer them shortly. :)

·
Registered
480 Posts
I've got 2 JL Audio 8W0 4 ohm subs w/ grilles. 1 doesn't produce sound, but I don't know why since everything looks fine. The other one works perfectly.

You pay actual shipping from 53147.

Tom
PM sent on the JL's. I have a gaggle of shit I will never use, so this thread could get amusing fairly quickly!

-K

·
Registered
480 Posts
Can we post for junk we are looking for for free that we know someone had that they won't ever probably use? :D
I'm thinking: Hell yeah!

I'm looking for anything related to Precision Power: Brochures, dead amps, amps you think are dead but not sure, magazines with reviews or demo vehicles, dealer promo items... If you have toilet paper leftover from the Precision Power building before the DEI buyout, I fooking want it!!

1 - 20 of 1709 Posts