DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

21 - 40 of 1739 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
I've got some Polk MM5510 midranges that are in pretty good shape but one has a small hole in the diapraghm, the other has the dustcap dented.
I also have a blown Crossfire BMF1000d that I'd be willing to part with. I could really use some sound deadning/damping materials.

·
Registered
681 Posts
I'm thinking: Hell yeah!

I'm looking for anything related to Precision Power: Brochures, dead amps, amps you think are dead but not sure, magazines with reviews or demo vehicles, dealer promo items... If you have toilet paper leftover from the Precision Power building before the DEI buyout, I fooking want it!!
I found a PPI PC4800.2 manual if you want it .. PM me if you want it. I sold the amp but couldn't find the manual at the time.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts

I'm looking for anything related to Precision Power: Brochures, dead amps, amps you think are dead but not sure, magazines with reviews or demo vehicles, dealer promo items... If you have toilet paper leftover from the Precision Power building before the DEI buyout, I fooking want it!!
same here. I'm a ppi arts series nut also.

Now for my free stuff. One of my PASS limited.... haha I think not. However I have the following:

A PPI DCX 730 controller fried and has a broken LCD. 4 buttons are already spoken for and already removed from the PCB. Controller and the cable your for shipping from Canada.

2 sets of 4GA to 8Ga stinger reducers, a streetwires BT2PF (batt terminal fused) with a missing metric set screw.

If someone has some 80amp and 150amp fuses MIDI fuses for cheap let me know.

·
Registered
273 Posts
can I post up some non-car audio stuff in addition to what I have car audio ralated? For example I have a bit of computer stuff wireless routers, memory video cards etc...

·
Registered
480 Posts

Now for my free stuff. One of my PASS limited.... haha I think not. However I have the following:

A PPI DCX 730 controller fried and has a broken LCD. 4 buttons are already spoken for and already removed from the PCB. Controller and the cable your for shipping from Canada.

2 sets of 4GA to 8Ga stinger reducers, a streetwires BT2PF (batt terminal fused) with a missing metric set screw.

What do MIDI fuses look like? :confused:

You better not unload any PASS Editions to anyone but me, dammit! :D

·
Registered
17,149 Posts
can I post up some non-car audio stuff in addition to what I have car audio ralated? For example I have a bit of computer stuff wireless routers, memory video cards etc...
I don't see whay not eh? It's not like we all don't use computers :D

·
Registered
273 Posts
I have some new unused MIDI 80 Amp fuses. how many do you need? Shipping only, whi should be $1 or so. LMK

·
Registered
707 Posts
Wanna check on that blue and silve Streetwires 4 gauge? :)

Lemme check my stash, I might have some in both those configs. Will PM you later tonight if my home internet is back up. :mad:

·
Registered
940 Posts
Wireless routers? :D

Really been need'n one of these. I currently have my cable wire strung out across my office floor:(

·
Registered
273 Posts
Wireless routers? :D

Really been need'n one of these. I currently have my cable wire strung out across my office floor:(
cool. It won't be untill wednesday that I can ship it out as I have an exam tomorrow from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm.

It's a NetGear 4 port wireless router (can get you model etc a little later). PM me your address and I'll get you a shipping quote and tracking info on Wednesday. Thanks.

·
Registered
119 Posts

·
Blue Collar Audiophile
10,289 Posts
i have a pair of 6" diamond hex mids that have seen MUCH better days but both still perform flawlessly with no strange noises. according to the guy i bought them from for next to nothing (ca90ss) he said they were indeed eton made.

also have a pair of memphis mcsq silk tweets with the passives that cross them at 5khz 12db slope. you MUST use the passives to keep the tweets from randomly unloading stored energy and killing your ears when you least expect it. don't know why they do this but they do.

what i just listed would work great in a beater car or for someone that knows someone that can't afford anything.

·
Registered
26 Posts
i have a pair of 6" diamond hex mids that have seen MUCH better days but both still perform flawlessly with no strange noises. according to the guy i bought them from for next to nothing (ca90ss) he said they were indeed eton made.
what's the mounting depth on these? i could sure use these to replace my 4x6. i guess i'll pm you. thanks

·
Registered
768 Posts
I also have a linear power pa2 laying around here somewhere. not sure if I can find it right away as we just moved and alot is still packed up.

21 - 40 of 1739 Posts