DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

41 - 60 of 1709 Posts

·
18,360 Posts
iRiver ifp-895 512mb mp3 player. This thing works, but is beat up. Needs a strip of electrical tape to hold battery in place, but I rode with this thing for months and months and never had a problem. Operates on a AA battery for 40-some hours. Longer than you realize. The center display is missing (as per picture). Still works fine though.
Software link:
http://www.iriveramerica.com/support/ultra/800.aspx

Cover shipping

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
I have a 13.5 sqft section of Vertex Barrier Pad (valued at $95) for the first one that PM's me and meets the following conditions:

1) $15 donation to the "Marv owes Mrs Marv a nice steak dinner" fund payable to: marvsplace at webtv dot net

2) You must install the product in your car and write a review in the Reviews sub-forum on this website within 30 days. If you cannot do this, don't PM me. If you do not do this, you must give it to someone that will. :)

All I ask is that you are fair and provide your feedback knowing that others will take your comments into consideration when purchasing the product. I appriciate any constructive criticism that you'd see fit to share with DIYMA.

3) Pay actual shipping cost. Should be ~$15 nationwide.

I don't think this is too much to ask. :)

·
Registered
438 Posts
I have a 13.5 sqft section of Vertex Barrier Pad (valued at $95) for the first one that PM's me and meets the following conditions:

1) $15 donation to the "Marv owes Mrs Marv a nice steak dinner" fund payable to: marvsplace at webtv dot net

2) You must install the product in your car and write a review in the Reviews sub-forum on this website within 30 days. If you cannot do this, don't PM me. If you do not do this, you must give it to someone that will. :)

All I ask is that you are fair and provide your feedback knowing that others will take your comments into consideration when purchasing the product. I appriciate any constructive criticism that you'd see fit to share with DIYMA.

I could definitely use this barrier pad in my car... .pm sent!

I have a pair of infinity ref coaxials 6002i... they are a little beaten up, and one of the pieces were you connect the cable is broken but otherwise work just fine. Mounting depth of 2.2", good stock sys replacement!

·
Registered
3,903 Posts

And the big winner is xcoldricex, pending confirmation from Marv. :)

If he defaults on the deal, bmaupin is the next in line followed by steak.

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
off the top of my head, i have a stinger 10 gauge wiring kit, great for accessories or a small setup, still in the box, never opened.

i also have two knukonceptz krystal Y adapters. They're both 1 female to two male ends.

i have some round terminal cups with gold heavy duty terminals from partsexpress, and some other random wiring things...i believe i have a few relays and relay harnesses as well.

i could use a very small blue sea distro block to power leds, fans, and a 701.

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
I've got some Polk MM5510 midranges that are in pretty good shape but one has a small hole in the diapraghm, the other has the dustcap dented.
I also have a blown Crossfire BMF1000d that I'd be willing to part with. I could really use some sound deadning/damping materials.
Ill take the midranges since I have the mm3000 tweets I bought from you and the crossovers. Ill pm you

I also have an alpine remote control rue-4187 for the 78 something models - the last one with bass pro and 3 ways xovers. Cover shipping and its yours.

Faceplate case for 880 prs as well.

·
Registered
563 Posts
i've got some lanzar 5.25" mids laying around someone can have for the cost of shipping. I think they are the vx series.

also, if anyine has a ford stock 5x7/6x8 laying around i would be interested in one for templating purposes.

·
Registered
76 Posts
free shipped - I have some 150a midi fuses... that's the mini anl ones right? lmk how many you want... I think 1st class you can ship little things so it shouldn't be much to ship... and personally think that paying shipping on something that small is stupid because I have more than enough in my ash tray *I don't smoke* so just pm me your addy and how many you want, I think I have like 5 or 6 of um... also have an eclipse remote from my 5303R credit card type, should work on any of the older cd decks I'd imagine, and a remote from my JVC kameleon from way back when... a ford deck removal set of keys...

free + ship - a eD 9kv2 motor and basket... um, a soloX 10" spair, coils are a little black, but it DOES still play and could do 140's to the dash new TL in my old daily install that maxed at 145.2 so still pretty good working condition... um some old azz MBQ 2 way passives, and a set of legacy 2 way passives...

thats it for now, I'll go look around tomorrow, still never made it to sleep :laugh: wish this was started a while ago, I've given stuff away locally before though, usually to friends... I actually think I got everyone here beat as I gave away a perfect working autotek mm4000.1d to a friend. not even a best friend either lol... one friend I gave a lightning audio 1000d and audio control 2xs line driver/xover and set of MBQ 6.5" discus comp set all of which he's still using since it was recent, another friend got a MD sidewinder 12" and MBQ coax's front and back :) mids were all bnib, got them when I was on team maxxsonics, and YES I paid for them.... iirc shipping alone per set was like $40 ups :( but the autotek mm4000.1d kinda bums me out cause he sold it... fricken guy... should've learned, I gave my cousin some subs in a box a long time ago and he did the same thing... my two buddies with the mids and stuff are my best friends so they kinda don't count, but I did give them more than my brother or sister ever got LOL... plus I installed it in their trucks so I don't think their gonna pull it out to sell it...

·
No custom user title.
10 Posts
I've got about 20 sqf of original dynamat and 2 7" lcd screens to give up. If anyone has any diamond M series tweeter mounts lying around I could really use em. I also blew one of my ID chameleon tweets, I really miss using those things. PM me

·
18,360 Posts
If anyone has anything it takes to get a decent 2-way active setup going, please let me know.

I'd like to start in on my wife's car so I can at least get her into this, but there's no way she'd let me spend any money.

I don't mind buying a h/u myself since that's a big ticket item, but if anyone has a small 4-channel amp, a set of tweeters or midranges, and even amp wiring/speaker wiring accessories, deadener...whatever, please let me know.

Again, I'm willing to offer up an iRiver mp3 player, and a faceplate carrying case for the early alpine 98xx models (pictures have been posted here already).

I'm sure I can dig up some more things.

41 - 60 of 1709 Posts