DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1361 - 1380 of 1709 Posts

·
Banned
8,731 Posts
I have non working PlanarPR6022 lcd projector, it won`t turn on, maybe something easy as micro switch on power button, I have no idea and no desire to tinker with it. all cables, bag and remote included.
Free to good home, you pay shipping. Projector is about 3LB in bag. packaged weight should be no more then 4lb, from zip 80126

·
Banned
8,731 Posts
I have non working PlanarPR6022 lcd projector, it won`t turn on, maybe something easy as micro switch on power button, I have no idea and no desire to tinker with it. all cables, bag and remote included.
Free to good home, you pay shipping. Projector is about 3LB in bag. packaged weight should be no more then 4lb, from zip 80126
Projector promised to Tricky Ricky.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I guess I haven't been on these forums in like 7 years, and I don't have a post count to make a for sale ad, but anyways I'm cleaning out the garage, and wanted to just get rid of some things, hoping someone else can enjoy them. I'd just hope you could pay shipping. I haven't used any of these things in like at least 7 years, so I can't really guarantee anything is working, but I'd hope they didn't get too damaged just sitting around in my garage.

Pioneer Premier P930
I think this works correctly, but I changed it for a W200/H701 combo like 7 years ago. If I recall I was having a problem with one of the line outs but I think everything else was working. I have both remotes, cage/key, installation manual. It also has the AUX input adapter.

BG Neo 3's
I bought these to play with them, but never really permanently installed them. They ended up in a box. I am kinda worried that getting jostled around in a box they might've gotten damaged, but I really have no way to test them. I would be willing to let someone else test them out.

Phoenix Gold Bass Cube
I used this for like a month, maybe 8 years ago. Don't remember if I liked it or how it worked. I just have had it in my closet forever. I guess time to let things go.

10" Subwoofer grills
I think I installed one of these at some point, but I don't know, I don't think I'll be using them again anytime soon.

All these items are in Hawaii, so if you're local, come pick them up. If not, I can probably fit the headunit and grills in a medium flat rate box, and the other items in a small flat rate box.

I know this is the wrong place for this, but anyone can let me put up a for sale ad, I have some Dayton Reference 7's 4ohm I never used, and some Oaudio TC2+ 10" subs, I probably want to sell. I have been a member here forever, but I guess I never really posted enough, and now I can't put up a for sale ad :(, haha.

·
Registered
17,645 Posts
I guess I haven't been on these forums in like 7 years, and I don't have a post count to make a for sale ad, but anyways I'm cleaning out the garage, and wanted to just get rid of some things, hoping someone else can enjoy them. I'd just hope you could pay shipping. I haven't used any of these things in like at least 7 years, so I can't really guarantee anything is working, but I'd hope they didn't get too damaged just sitting around in my garage.

Pioneer Premier P930
I think this works correctly, but I changed it for a W200/H701 combo like 7 years ago. If I recall I was having a problem with one of the line outs but I think everything else was working. I have both remotes, cage/key, installation manual. It also has the AUX input adapter.

BG Neo 3's
I bought these to play with them, but never really permanently installed them. They ended up in a box. I am kinda worried that getting jostled around in a box they might've gotten damaged, but I really have no way to test them. I would be willing to let someone else test them out.

Phoenix Gold Bass Cube
I used this for like a month, maybe 8 years ago. Don't remember if I liked it or how it worked. I just have had it in my closet forever. I guess time to let things go.

10" Subwoofer grills
I think I installed one of these at some point, but I don't know, I don't think I'll be using them again anytime soon.

All these items are in Hawaii, so if you're local, come pick them up. If not, I can probably fit the headunit and grills in a medium flat rate box, and the other items in a small flat rate box.

I know this is the wrong place for this, but anyone can let me put up a for sale ad, I have some Dayton Reference 7's 4ohm I never used, and some Oaudio TC2+ 10" subs, I probably want to sell. I have been a member here forever, but I guess I never really posted enough, and now I can't put up a for sale ad :(, haha.
so is this stuff free?

·
Registered
17,645 Posts
il take the neo 3's. shipping would be to 10980. pm me info

·
Registered
117 Posts
I'll take the phoenix gold base cube and grills, send me a PM for shipping to 09012. Thanks, and I'll throw in a little extra for gas and your time too.

·
Registered
81 Posts
the Pioneer P930 is still available.

Please someone take it before I find something to do with it that requires me spending more money.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have two older rockford fosgate two channel rca sets with the remote wire that runs with them. Pay for shipping and they are yours!

1361 - 1380 of 1709 Posts