DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1661 - 1680 of 1709 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Two free items. Send $8 for either to cover a small flat rate box. If you want both I can throw it all in a single box.

Item 1: these are the tweeter mounting cups and grilles that came with the tweeters for my Morel Maximo 5 components. May fit other tweeters as well. The one on the left is assembled as an angle mount. The one on the right shows the two parts disassembled for illustration purposes. These can mount a tweeter flat or angled. The instructions, screws, metal clips, and Morel decal are all included.

Item 2: three 2" OEM BMW midrange speakers from an E46. May fit other BMWs also, that's up to you to figure out. These are 8 ohm drivers. They can be clipped into a couple of different BMW door grilles that are readily available and could also be adapted to other applications. These are all mechanically identical, one the cone is a slightly different color (from a different car). I've flipped one over so you can seek the back and part #.

·
Registered
41 Posts
FREE: Scosche RCA cables and Y-Adapters

I have 3 sets of RCA cables for connecting amps, LOCs, VCRs, etc. that are free to a good home.

They all work fine, they are just about five times longer than I need, so I replaced them with shorter units pretty soon after installing them (new).

Make: Scosche
Kind: twisted RCA
Length: 2x25’ & either a 1x12’ or a 1x17’, not sure

I also have 2 Scosche universal y-adapter cables. They look like x-cables, but tou’re only supposed to use them as y-cables, regardless of direction. So one of the 4 ends will always be unused when cable is in use.

Check this thread for pics to reference: http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/topic/45581-scosche-rca-audio-y-cable/

It’s a good idea, but I just don’t need them anymore. So if anyone can use them, they’re free, as in beer (x2).

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Re: FREE: Scosche RCA cables and Y-Adapters

I have 3 sets of RCA cables for connecting amps, LOCs, VCRs, etc. that are free to a good home.

They all work fine, they are just about five times longer than I need, so I replaced them with shorter units pretty soon after installing them (new).

I also have 2 Scosche universal y-adapter cables. They look like x-cables, but tou’re only supposed to use them as y-cables, regardless of direction. So one of the 4 ends will always be unused when cable is in use.

Check this thread for pics to reference: Scosche RCA Audio "Y" Cable - Product Reviews - SSA® Car Audio Forum

It’s a good idea, but I just don’t need them anymore. So if anyone can use them, they’re free, as in beer (x2).
PM sent on Y adapters.

·
Registered
41 Posts

Check this thread for pics to reference: Scosche RCA Audio "Y" Cable - Product Reviews - SSA® Car Audio Forum

Alright, the Y-adapters have a home now, but there is still about 65 feet of RCAs collecting dust...

And the RCAs now have a home as well.

Alright, the fire sale on my free stuff has officially ended...for now. Check back later though, I still have a couple of el-cheapo amps that I don't have the heart to charge anyone for and just might end up here in the future...

·
Registered
618 Posts
I've got a pair of Kenwood blue cone 10's. You come to SW Portland, OR and they're yours.

·
Registered
856 Posts
I’ll take them.

I have a set of Morel Maximo's (6.5's and tweeters with crossovers), used for about 4 months. Probably 60 hours on them. Switched to Focals. Free to a good home, shipping's on you though.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'll gladly take these off your hands... and I'm way up here in Canada, so who knows if they'll ship this far but I'm game to try..
Thanks

·
Registered
494 Posts
What's the fairest way to do this? I have 3 PM's about it that give time stamps...but the thread doesn't. Since there are numerous interested parties, I need a little guidance on how it would be cool to proceed...

1661 - 1680 of 1709 Posts