DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1681 - 1700 of 1734 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
No email notifications on my setup...also, I'll say that one of the woofers has a small puncture hole in the surround that I covered with electrical tape. Didn't affect output or sound at all. Does that change anyone's mind?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Oldoneeye should get them because he posted I think about five minutes after you posted them because I seen it time he replied and I was like dang five minutes late so I didn't even reply because I knew he was first I don't know why others kept replying they would take them because they where already spoken for

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Oldoneeye should get them because he posted I think about five minutes after you posted them because I seen it time he replied and I was like dang five minutes late so I didn't even reply because I knew he was first I don't know why others kept replying they would take them because they where already spoken for

I remember seeing Oldoneeye post about 3min after initial post, agreed.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I wouldn't necessarily go by who answered first as most of us don't have the site open 24/7 but merely come here to get ideas and info on products and came across your ad..I would give it to the person who made me laugh and was original in their response.. it's not always fcfs as there may be persons who just troll this site for just said reason and would always get stuff.. it should go to the person who would make best use of the product.. however the choice is yours

Just my 2 cents coming from a place where we have no pennies

·
Registered
341 Posts
I wouldn't necessarily go by who answered first as most of us don't have the site open 24/7 but merely come here to get ideas and info on products and came across your ad..I would give it to the person who made me laugh and was original in their response.. it's not always fcfs as there may be persons who just troll this site for just said reason and would always get stuff.. it should go to the person who would make best use of the product.. however the choice is yours

Just my 2 cents coming from a place where we have no pennies

If I was trolling then I would have said I was first.
I stand with my post as to who I think was first and maybe you could download tapatalk and then you would see the post as they come up
Just my 2 cents

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
498 Posts
I’ll be next in line please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'll gladly take these off your hands... and I'm way up here in Canada, so who knows if they'll ship this far but I'm game to try..
Thanks
Oldoneeye passed on them, so Carlthess40 is next. I'll get a shipping quote (to the west coast was about $45. Florida shouldn't be too bad.

·
Registered
51 Posts
If they back out I'll come get them from you. You only live about 30 mins away from me IIRC.
Haha that what you should have done in the beginning it would have been the easiest and cheapest option for everyone and you could have took him out for a drink for his kindness!

·
Registered
498 Posts
If they back out I'll come get them from you. You only live about 30 mins away from me IIRC.
Yeah kind of wish you would've hit me up. I just sent them to CarltHess for $28 shipping.

1681 - 1700 of 1734 Posts