DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1701 - 1711 of 1711 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
I have a very lightly used mechman Alternator I'm willing to donate if someone pays shipping. It's off my old 2005 ford explorer and it fits quite a few Mazda and fords. Maybe more. Lemme know if your interested and we'll figure something out.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Man I JUST put a new alternator on my wife's Escape... I bet this would have worked for us. <sigh>

Someone getting a helluva nice gift outta this! Way to go, man, you are awesome!

·
Registered
46 Posts
I have a very lightly used mechman Alternator I'm willing to donate if someone pays shipping. It's off my old 2005 ford explorer and it fits quite a few Mazda and fords. Maybe more. Lemme know if your interested and we'll figure something out.
Pm'ed

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
26 Posts
Do you still have the alt

·
Registered
568 Posts
Have another. I already posted this in another thread for a guy to use. If he doesn't want em someone else can. I've made the mistake before with something else and didn't realize someone pm'd me first. So if the guy in the other thread doesn't want them they will goto the first pm I receive.

It's a wireless transmitter and 2 amps. I don't know if it works but it should. It's brand new not opened.

Attachments

·
Registered
568 Posts
Have another. I already posted this in another thread for a guy to use. If he doesn't want em someone else can. I've made the mistake before with something else and didn't realize someone pm'd me first. So if the guy in the other thread doesn't want them they will goto the first pm I receive.

It's a wireless transmitter and 2 amps. I don't know if it works but it should. It's brand new not opened.
It's gone. Carlthess40 snagged it.

·
Slowpoke
1,350 Posts
Free to my local Denver peeps - pair of Silver Flute 5.5" woofers - pretty sure they're 4 ohm. I used them for a few months but they're still in great shape & have lots of life left for a budget beater build or sommat. No delivery - come n get it @ Fiddler's Green some weekday

adding a pic

·
Registered
290 Posts
MarkZ had a great idea :) based on all the giving going on around here lately :) so I thought I would start this thread for all to share what they have. Everybody post up gear you have laying around that you are willing to give away for FREE. If someone accepts the gear from you they should post something they have for FREE (not necessarily a requirement). The key thing would be that anyone who accepts something should not sell it if they decide not to use it rather they should give it away to another member! :

BTW, I'll start with a brand new 20ft Stinger Bullet RCA for the next person that posts up what they are willing to give away :)
Great idea FWIW, and I always liked the idea of paying it forward.

1701 - 1711 of 1711 Posts