DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1721 - 1738 of 1738 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Lol I was in just under 3min and I still got beat! Good deal.

Bump for my 4-Channel PAC line output converter (smaller was around $60 from best buy. Not sure on P/N)

Picked up in Buffalo NY or buyer pays shipping.

·
Premium Member
500 Posts
I have two brand new Powerbass ALC-4 line output converters, pay for shipping and they are yours.

·
Premium Member
500 Posts
What are Mutual funds ?

Mutual funds are one of the most popular investment options these days. A mutual fund is an investment vehicle formed when an asset management company (AMC) or fund house pools investments from several individuals and institutional investors with common investment objectives. A fund manager, who is a finance professional, manages the pooled investment. He or she purchases securities such as stocks and bonds that are in line with the investment mandate.
Wowzers, can you mutually fund my next purchase? Thank you :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have two brand new Powerbass ALC-4 line output converters, pay for shipping and they are yours.

I could totally use this if still available!

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
I have two MDF speaker rings specifically cut to accept a JL Audio 10TW3 subwoofer. These might come in handy if you are going to fiberglass an enclosure for this sub. Buyer pays shipping from 48070 plus a $1.00 handling fee.

Lightly used to test a JL Audio 10TW3 sub in my car. I bought 2 with the intentions of running dual 10's. But, decided to go another route.

PM me if interested.

Ge0

·
Registered
73 Posts
I have two MDF speaker rings specifically cut to accept a JL Audio 10TW3 subwoofer. These might come in handy if you are going to fiberglass an enclosure for this sub. Buyer pays shipping from 48070 plus a $1.00 handling fee.
View attachment 274204

View attachment 274206

Lightly used to test a JL Audio 10TW3 sub in my car. I bought 2 with the intentions of running dual 10's. But, decided to go another route.

PM me if interested.

Ge0
PM sent

·
Registered
27 Posts
I've got an old Coustic Powerlogic Amp 268 I'll offer up. Pay shipping and or trade for a pair of 6.5" drivers suited for rear fill. I will be done with my install sometime this week and I'll test it, but it was working great in my last install before I swapped it out for a Zed Mikro.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
I've got an old Coustic Powerlogic Amp 268 I'll offer up. Pay shipping and or trade for a pair of 6.5" drivers suited for rear fill. I will be done with my install sometime this week and I'll test it, but it was working great in my last install before I swapped it out for a Zed Mikro.
Nice old school amp. Shame I really haven't a need for it or I'd scoop it up.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Nice old school amp. Shame I really haven't a need for it or I'd scoop it up.
Yep, it sounded really nice on my MB Quart 218.61 comps. I was going to post it for sale, but I figured someone might have an actual use for it and or have a set of rear fill I can use.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Yep, it sounded really nice on my MB Quart 218.61 comps. I was going to post it for sale, but I figured someone might have an actual use for it and or have a set of rear fill I can use.
Yeah, I unfortunately don't have an immediate need/use for it, so if I were to snatch it up, it'd just sit in my closet for who knows how long and probably just end up being sold at some point for a profit, never having been used by me.

That's not what this forum and thread are about, so I'm going to let someone who actually could use it snatch it up.

Hopefully it goes to a good home.

1721 - 1738 of 1738 Posts