DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1861 - 1880 of 1898 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,438 Posts
I have a handful of RCA cables of various brands and lengths. Pay for shipping and they are yours.
I do not have the time to itemize all of the RCAs which is why I put them up for free. It is a small pile of various lengths, 3 ft, 6ft, 17ft, various channel configurations, etc. They are all for the most part new, just out of the package. If you want to send me a shipping label, they are yours.

·
Premium Member
2,438 Posts
Hey guys, sorry for the late response, I was in the hospital yesterday, unexpected. Someone has claimed them but if they fall through I will send a pm based on who is next in line.

·
Registered
2016 Subaru Impreza Sport Hatch. Hertz Mille 3 Way front stage, dual 8" Eminence subs,
260 Posts
Nakamichi CD400 Single Din CD player. CD will skip. Works well other than that. No bezel. You pay for the ride and it's yours.
Font Material property Audio equipment Magenta Rectangle

Audio equipment Electronic device Electronic instrument Gadget Font

·
Registered
517 Posts
Reactions: lpreston

·
Registered
79 Posts
Can't believe I don't have scraps, but I'm needing a foot or two of power cable please...changing my battery terminals, which requires retermination of my power lead. Existing is blue 4ga KnuKoncepts Kolossus Flex...ideally yours is the same. I'll pay for the ride of course.

1861 - 1880 of 1898 Posts