DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are the top 20 Straight out Power amps, which gives you power, power and more Power ? None of that fancy built in Eq. BS. Just Power. Not 6 led's, Just Two led's and Power. No stupid designs just POWER.

Please when considering Please use the check list below.

Does it make Pure Clean Power without clipping?

Price?

Can you actually buy it at a local store or online?

No fancy pansy BS we are talking bout MAN AMPS that eat batteries and melt 0 gauge wire!

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Do we really need another thread asking the same question in a different way?

Go read.

Now speaker wire - OFC Lamp cords FTW!

Most annoying:

1. Anyone that asks "whats the best ............" or "top 20..........."

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
why not just hook the battery up straight to the subwoofers.

if your amp melts 0 awg wire you did something wrong

·
Registered
318 Posts

Gotta get pink for more deebeez

·
Registered
28 Posts
The OP just wanted to have a fun conversation, get some opinions and some trash talk going.

We get it, you're too cool for that.

How about this: If you don't like the topic of a thread, don't read it and don't post to it.

There, problem solved. Grouchy bastards.

·
Registered
667 Posts
The OP just wanted to have a fun conversation, get some opinions and some trash talk going.

How about this: If you don't like the topic of a thread, don't read it and don't post to it.

x2

Except I don't agree with anything said between the first "The" and the word "bastards."

·
Registered
1,146 Posts

he got plenty of trash talk.

·
Administrator
2,487 Posts

Let me get this straight... you're complaining about non-topic posts within a thread... while at the same time being completely off-topic yourself.

So the purpose of your post was to complain about yourself? I don't get it.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Let me get this straight... you're complaining about non-topic posts within a thread... while at the same time being completely off-topic yourself.

So the purpose of your post was to complain about yourself? I don't get it.
No, I'm complaining about people trying to shut down threads that might be of at least entertainment value to some people just because they themselves don't find the topic interesting.

You guys come in here and bully people to prove how much cooler you are because you don't want to talk about this or that. Maybe you should prove it by simply not participating in those threads.

Do you get it now?

·
Administrator
2,487 Posts
No, I'm complaining about people trying to shut down threads that might be of at least entertainment value to some people just because they themselves don't find the topic interesting.

You guys come in here and bully people to prove how much cooler you are because you don't want to talk about this or that. Maybe you should prove it by simply not participating in those threads.

Do you get it now?
Still no.

·
Banned
1,808 Posts
:square::curtain:

·
Registered
318 Posts
The problem here is that the lack of endless threads such as this one and any other this vs. that, which is the best ever, ect. is exactly what once made this site great. And why many of us have made it our homes.

Im sure the others feel the same as me, we are seeing this site turn into what we where trying to get away from.

If this is what you find entertaining you will be better received somewhere else.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Point taken. But you are missing mine.

My problem is not really with being OT or bashing. It's with the general attitude that some members display. That certain topics and posters are beneath you.

Again, we get it, you're cooler than that. But why must you go out of your way to ruin it for others?

In my short time visitng this site, I've read more posts with replies saying, "use the search" or "that's stupid" than I have actually trying to get folks on the right track in a constructive way.

If you're too annoyed with them to be constructive, fine. Just back off.

And don't get me wrong: I get annoyed by guys who act like tools and do stupid crap with their systems. But I've only been coming here for a couple of weeks and almost every new post has been savaged by you guys. Apparently the only people allowed to start new threads are the inner circle of "cool kids".

My apologies to the OP for commenting at all, much less getting out of hand. It's just frustrating to know that there's an 80% chance anything I post is going to be met with this crappy attitude. But, clearly, you guys are in control here, so I'll go sit in my corner and shut up. I guess I should be on my knees thanking you that you share your fountain of wisdom with the rest of us.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts